1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Response to NTA post by Carol Janelli

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Harry Whitehead, Dec 4, 2010.

1. You know the answer to that one.

2. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Wow! Get your shots in while you can...I can't help but thing about a comment my mentor made to me back when I wasted my time and energy looking for the "Secret Agenda", It went something like "Damn boy ain't you got any taxidermy work to do?". I can see what he meant now.

Also unlike some folks when I'm appointed to a position I look after that position not everyone else. If someone contacted me that needed help I would research the request, put my vote with it and send it to the other 2 officers and the same would happen if they were contacted.

There are a lot of new members here that wasn't here when I quiet coming around 2 years ago because of school, so I would like to give them a chance to see how EJ deals with his "Friends" who want to ride him about crap they know nothing about and/or don't care about. basically they just want to be a thorn in someones ass.

(My Reply to my "old Buddies")

Look you Cloak and Dagger M#$%&*@$#^&r's need to back off me...Hell if I knew who was on the grassy knole, I wouldn't tell you... I didn’t say I resigned 2 years ago; I stopped reading the NTA BS 2 years ago! And far as how I run my business has nothing to do with TERF or any of you for that matter. Once again, “When I was appointed to the position “I took the position”, I appreciate all of y'all being concerned but when I took the position you didn't support me, so please don't waste any energy now. I didn’t look at the job as an opportunity to nose into everything going on in the NTA. You know why? Because I don’t Damn Care and Believe me my dang message box and email was busy for quite awhile with some of the same ones who posted above wanting to know “What are you doing”, What are they doing”…Get a Life!. “Give me a FRIGGEN Break!!! There wasn’t but one on here that supported my decision and actually backed me up on it and they kicked him out, but he still backed me!

(Now) Kerby to answer your question, TERF is active when it’s needed and to my knowledge it hasn’t been needed but a couple of time since the hurricane hit Texas and Louisiana and I would have knowledge of it! I’m very Thankful that it hasn't been active. Aren’t you?

Now Favour there you go! You and whoever the hell else wants to can pick this apart and make whatever you want to out of it! Heck, read it backwards and let us all know if there are any hidden massages. I bet if there are it will have a finger in it! Lol!
    Like I said above, I should have known better!
    It’s good to be back!!!
    EJ

3. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Never mind............

Never mind, I forgot, I'm no longer an NTA member. What was I thinking.............

Yawn...............

Kerby...

4. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Kerby

I can't get nothing by you Super Dic's! ;D

[​IMG]

I said "almost" ??? But you guys dig! Get on it! I'm sure you Sleuths can get more out of my posts then that? ;D

Hey,I have 2 exams left to end this semester...You wouldn't snoop out the answers for me, would ya? :eek:

5. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

EJ, I WAS a member when you were here before so I figured you remembered I like to joke (which is what I am doing with you here).
    I hope you don't think I'm attacking you, or trying to "get in shots" on you. ???

6. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Bob, would you stop being a Puss? EJ isn't the type to get excited about too much - especially from a GUY. LMAO

7. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I just want to make sure he knows I'm not attacking him George.
    His post made it seem like he thought I was.

8. I think I asked a very simple question EJ "how much money is in the Terf account". I feel that as a Life member of the NTA and with the Help of Evelyn the two of us raised in excess of $6500.00 plus for the fund plus for 14 months I donated $100.00 a month that is a fair question to ask of a member of the TERF committee.

I didn't say that wrong doings are going on with the account, no digging as you imply just a simple question. The last figures I saw on the account were in the January-March Outlook 2010 which had two amounts $10,629.03 and $15,683.26 so which is it?

9. I would like to thank John Janelli for the phone call and quick response to my inquire about the NTA TERF fund. Also yesterday I received for the first time since 2007 a packet of coupons for various suppliers from the NTA looks to me that maybe a step in the right direction is being undertaken by the NTA if this is so then congratulations to the NTA board.

Thank you.

Steve Favour

10. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

I hope the NTA does get turned around I think there are some wanting that and working on it I just would like to see every end of this whole thing resolved no matter what the outcome is. I cant and wont say anything about JJ although I don't personally know him he has taken the time to contact me and answer anything I had to ask. And also has treated me very well in certain situations so for the respect he has shown to me I will give him the same I feel I know what needs to be removed and changed in the NTA and time will tell. I remember old issues and at the time I was close enough with some to know what was going on, and it only takes a few days of searching and reading on here and elsewhere to see where the majority of what I feel the problem lies. they need to choose friendships or the organization some need to be out of the NTA equation...

11. Here's a silly question: where's the post by Carol Janelli that started this post?

12. On the "official clearing house web sight" Go to the NTA link on top.