1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Golden Island Foxes for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by foxfur, Dec 4, 2010.

1. foxfur

foxfur New Member

I have some golden island foxes for sale at $175.00 each plus shipping. Golden island fox are an interspecies cross between a red fox and an arctic fox. The foxes for sale are similar to the one in this photo.

Attached Files:

2. Kilala

Kilala New Member

You have nice looking foxes

3. skallet roseri

skallet roseri needless to say!

loving the markings on that thing, the face is incredible.

4. dgats

dgats Member

PM sent

5. have to admit,never seen them before, beautiful,ill add one to my wish list and record your info in my book for a possible feature sale

6. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

I've always wondered how golden island foxes came into being. They're so beautiful! I've even seen a few with a slightly blue-ish caste to their fur that makes them look almost ghostly. Hands down, my favorite fox coloration.

7. Antlersrjs

Antlersrjs God never said Life Would be Fair.....

I'm interested in one. So I sent a P.M for pics. Thanks

8. Foxy Girl

Foxy Girl New Member

9. Antlersrjs

Antlersrjs God never said Life Would be Fair.....

I thought the name looked familiar so I looked in my records. I bought a fox from them last year. Really beautiful and great prime fur and the transaction went very smoothly. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks
    Jenni

10. This fellow has good fox and you'll get a stright deal with him

I was up to his farm a few years back and he had nice fox then......and i'm sure they did nothing but get better since i was there