1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

any one on here have a baited spring bear hunt

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by joe, Dec 10, 2010.

1. joe

joe Member

looking for a baited spring bear hunt in the U.S. for three to four bow hunters

joe

2. I had a great spring hunt in Manitoba. Canadian Wilderness Outfitters.

Bruce

3. sterling

sterling My son and my 2011 Moose

Joe,

A good friend of mine in Northern Maine, offers spring hunts. I am not sure if he has any tags for 2011, but you can certainly call. I A couple of Taxidermy.net members made the trip last year and both shot bears. The below picture is not of them, but some other clients.

My friends name is Ryan Shepard, he runs Camp Wapiti in Patten Maine.

[​IMG]

[email protected]
    (207) 528-2485
    www.campwapiti.com

4. joe

joe Member

thanks sterling any one else out there let me know

joe

5. I know you are looking for a hunt in the "U.S.", but if you decide to look north of the border give me a call. (306)354-2620

Baited Spring Black Bear hunts available in late may/early June. Up to 6 hunters per week.

Brandon

6. trophyhunter32

trophyhunter32 New Member

If you wanted out of the US. Grey Owl Camps in Biscotasing Canada is a great place also! Just shot a 600 pounder there no joke!

7. elkahhhhh

elkahhhhh New Member

ya no joke I got a 627lb black bear there this year. and got a nice wolf there to .Biscotassing Ontario. but ther is no spring bear hunting in Ont, Ca

8. grumpa

grumpa Member

Let's see some photos of these monsters elkahhh and trophyhunter32. seeing is beleiving.

9. ron shaleen

ron shaleen New Member

IF YOUR NOT IN A HURRY I GUIDE FALL BEAR HUNTS IN NORTHERN MINN BIGGEST LAST YEAR WAS 365 LB THEY SHOT 9 BEARS FOR 13 HUNTERS.YOU STAY IN NICE LAKE CABINS ALL YOU NEED IS A WEAPON OF YOUR CHOICE.15 TO 20 YARD SHOTS FROM LADDER STANDS .YOU APPLY IN THE MONTH OF APRIL FOR AREA 25 NO MONEY DOWN ON YOUR TAG UNTIL YOPU BUY IT WHEN YOU GET TO IN MN 612 240 5118 ITS REALLY A GREAT HUNT