1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wow never had this happen before

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Cecil, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Hook N Stuff

Hook N Stuff Member

After doing taxidermy work for 26 years I have come to realize that there is 5 % of the people out there that you will never satisfy. Many years ago a guy brought me a deer to do for him. He agreed to the price and the deposit. He then told me that if the mount wasnt good enough for him that he would do what he could to destroy my reputation. I immediately told him he could take his deer elsewhere. I knew he was one of the 5 % and he probably would never be satisfied. I can get by OK on the 95 % that are satisfied. Just me thoughts. Ralph.

2. Hey Cecil, maybe it was the Kerry for President stickers you have all over the shop!! Your work is super so I dont think it was the fish!! LOL

3. Cecil...when you got the "Creative Slump" on your back....Go Fishing ! Talke the Weekend OFF !
    Ever think of becoming a "Fish Eye Rep " ? If It's a career change your after......... ;)
    Buck....

4. htc

htc New Member

Cecil, probably not the kind of guy you want to do work for anyway. Some people are just rotten to deal with and just be glad you dont have to deal with him anymore. I have seen photos of your work and you do great. Pat

5. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

There aren't any here. Too funny Tom!