1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Shipping suspended till January 3rd.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by texascritter, Dec 14, 2010.

1. x2 ,thats what they had told me also,

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I don't care how much a seller say's they have 100% no problems with shipping, especially when they sell tons of stuff that HAS to be shipped, they are FOS.

3. John_NY

John_NY Northern N.Y.

I think you made the right choice Mark.

By the way I resent your package today to your new address. I hope it gets there this time. LMAO.
    Man when it came back marked refused it had me scared until I got ya on the phone. LOL.

John

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

then I`ll have to say YOU are mistaken red wolf. the process is simple, ship on mondays only , on weeks with no holidays, don`t take to p.o. till few minutes before the prioritydelivery truck picks up. pack as if it was going to take a week even tho you expect 42 hr delivery, that way if 3-4 days to far west/east coast it`s no issue. always get delivery confirmation. and never use ups or fedex, or you can not achieve 100% success even on thousands of shipments. it`s so simple your grandma could do it, but few are willing or knowing to follow that simple procedure to insure safe delivery. redwolf, can you come up with even one person on here that can say they received a tainted or rotted specimen from me due to insufficient shipping? I`ll answer for you, no you can`t. so you owe me a public apology since you publically said I was as you put it "fos". I think it`s more you showing your colors as to the cliques on this site where some support others or detract from others no matter what. when my customers complain I listen, when those who never buy from me, or are competitors complain, not worthy.

5. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I don't owe you anything Bob. As a matter of fact Bob, do you remember those "Jumbo raccoons" you sold? I got a call from a friend who had waited 5 days for it to get to him. ROTTED! He had seen one of your posts about being such a good shipper and asked me if he should say anything or if he should stay out of it because of all the BS he would receive from the people who always back you.
    He chose to stay neutral and stay out of it because he was a great seller on here and didn't want to get any flack from it. And I'd be willing to bet he's not the only one.

Now let me ask you something. Texascritter has asked a number of times if you would stay off his threads......

But for some reason EVERY time he posts, you feel the need to make yourself look better than him. It's worse than Bingo night with you two.

6. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

For the record, I'm not saying your a "bad seller", I'm just saying when you fart it doesn't smell like roses.
    Your not in control of what happens to packages once you drop them off any more than the rest of us.

7. bob wendt

no one has EVER contacted me in regard to anything rotting. I do remember a guy getting antcy and as it turned out the hide was fine. I do remember several others telling me they never got their items, then I ck tracking and indeed they received them, and sent them the tracking number as proof they did indeed get the item, and then never hear again. I do remember another where the guy sent the wrong address, in fact THREE of those. but again I had delivery confirmation and proof and saved their orders even as proof. I remember another that was stolen AFTER it arrived, and again delivery confirmation proved timely delivery. and a few others that no one was home to receive the item so they left a pick up notice and the buyer did not get to the p.o. in a timely mannor, yet still due to superb packing the items were fine. so yes redwolf, indeed yopu owe me an apology. if you refuuse it`s on you and YOUR credibility. it is what it is.

8. bob wendt

and, I never post on tex`s for sale threads, ever. so you now owe me TWO apologies.

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Sorry Bob. Your not getting one from me.
    Bob I don't want to argue with you, but it does get old. There are a few of us that run bets when TC posts a thread on how long it will take for you to post.
    We all know your gonna do it, we just don't know how long it's gonna take.

What's the difference? You always try to make him look stupid, be it a for sale thread or a thread like this.

You know what Bob? Your right. Your the best. I'm sorry I said anything.

10. bob wendt

then you shouldn`t have said it as now your refusal to apologise is not becoming. it is what it is. and it has nothing to do with tex ,or me. that`s a red herring and it won`t float. in fact I never mentioned him, just talked shipping, same as several others. one might ask why does anyone post on anyone elses thead, ever, as it is common practice by all of us, tex, you, me and 100s of others. and not to buy or sell, just discussing things. it`s no biggy, unless you have an axe to grind for some reason- or non reason.....

11. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

What the hell are you talking about? I stated the obvious and it's "not becoming"?
    Your trying to twist it around on me. Re-read this thread. Then go back in your posts and maybe you'll understand.

12. bob wendt

tex 2,900 post, bob 4,000, both mostly to sell something, little chit chat, but mostly business. red wolf -17,354 posts. than wants to make issue of someone posting on a thread he didn`t start.

13. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Bob, I post in ALL categories on this forum. Don't forget, this IS a taxidermist forum and I do taxidermy. I don't just sell.
    It's slow, and I've had 4 surgeries in the last year so don't do much of anything. I come on here and chew the fat with friends and have fun and talk about taxidermy.
    So don't bring my post count into the conversation to turn it around on me. ;)

14. bob wendt

chew the fat wirth friends, well, thats all this is unless someone gets a hissy fit.

15. Well here is my input and I usually stay out of it. If I am going to suspend shipment due to anything, I know all of the people I am dealing with so I would pm them or call directly to let them know. It is nobody elses buisness with what I do. I just went back and tracked some of the sales from you Mark and you certainly could have done it this way. Bob , hell my sister works for the USP no way in hell would I trust them LOL.

2 cents, spend it or chunk it ,,,, it is what it is LOL

..................dirt

16. bob wendt

HEY DIRT, GLAD TO SEE YOU CK IN ON LYNXYS. REMINDS ME OF THE JOKE WHERE THE DEVIL WALKS IN THE CHURCH ( SHORT VERSION), EVERYONE RUNS OUT EXCEPT 1 OLD MAN. DEVIL SAYS AREN`T YOU AFRAID OF ME? HE SAYS NOPE. DEVIL ASKS WHY HE ISN`T AFRAID OF HIM? OLD GUY SAYS CAUSE i BEEN MARRIED TO YOUR SISTER FOR 58 YEARS! FOR THE LADYS SO AS NOT TO GET OFFENDED, CHANGE TO AN OLD LADY AND SHE SAYS TO THE DEVIL CAUSE i BEEN MARRIED TO YOUR BROTHER FOR 58 YEARS! ALLS GOOD WHEN WE ALL ARE STILL BUDS.

17. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West
    Who gives a ****. This is the FOR SALE section.

18. Smeja

Smeja New Member

Merry christmas

19. and a happy new year

20. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

Tim, I shipped to all of my customers yesterday and only have one pending order that will not ship till the check clears. I posted this thread for one reason and one reason only. It is called communication. That way anyone thinking about buying one of my animals knows up front it will not get shipped till January. By posting I am letting anyone & Everyone know I will not be shipping. That way if they are in a hurry they can buy from someone who does not care about holiday shipping. It is no differant then you posting about your tick fever or whatever it was you had. IF contacting customers via PM or calling is all that was needed why did you come on here and post? Communication!!!!!! I have one last thing to say then I am through with this bullchit. When you point a finger at some one else you have three pointing right back at you!!!!