1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ever seen one of these?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Jerry Huffaker, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Icarus

Icarus Something Witty

Please say thats now a beautiful mount and you have pics :D

Thats just wicked awesome xD

2. I've got one that I will be mounting up in the next couple of weeks - it has about a 4" "Unicorn" point just off center to the deer's left side, about an inch from the pedicle. I'll try to upload a a picture when I get it done.

3. tem

tem Well-Known Member

those are so cool. i never saw a deer with antlers growing out next to there other antlers like that. thanks for all the post.

4. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

Awesome pics.!

5. zmia

zmia ozzie, ozzie, ozzie........

That Devil Headset is just unreal!!! Dont think you could get a more perfect looking set of Devil horns!!! Would love to see the Mounted Pic.

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

The "Devil Deer" is in my studio. It was killed on a Wounded Warrior Hunt. Something that is going to make this mount even more fun is that the deer had a horrible cape so I am going to have to use a replacement. The 2 "devil" points come out at around the same position and antelope sheath does. Can't wait to mount this one right after Christmas :)

7. Here's a Muley Unicorn...

[​IMG]

8. DDavis

DDavis Active Member

thanks for sharing the pic. some wild looking racks

9. uzabow

uzabow New Member

I saw a muley that had a whole nother antler growing just off of center on his head. It came straight out and had two points on it.....kinda looked like a caribou rack. I had video and pics until my computer crashed.

Michael P. When you get that deer mounted up you'll have to post it here. I would like to see it done.

Cool pics everyone!

10. I have not seen one like that in a few years now. I have never seen them in the woods either or on any trail cam pics. Very cool to see all the pics I hope this keeps going for a while.

11. dbl.thraot_patch

dbl.thraot_patch New Member

Iowa
    Here's one I got in last year.

Attached Files:

12. now that is very cool, never seen one like that, i`ve always had them on the side of the head. but that is awesome

13. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

DAMN! Imagine if it grew a whole 'nother antler from the middle of its skull?