1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Oh LOOK, someone smited all my karma away!

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Mr.T, Sep 26, 2006.

1. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

No more karmalizing. Well maybe more will post now that they are not afraid of getting a negitive nailed to their good name.

2. You mean I can now as the Germans would say" lass die Sau heraus?" ;D I think Americans are more subtle and would say " let my hair down". I'm glad the karma thing is gone too. It did cause too many hard feelings and really did not show the true quality of many posters. :)

3. Steve Rotramel

Steve Rotramel We got some radical rebels in this county!

Mr T, you were giving all those points to yourself anyway! Yuk Yuk. (Can't smite me now!)

I was hoping to trade my point in for a toaster before I found myself languishing in the negative number morass.

I am kind of glad that it's gone. Didn't matter much to me but I can see where it could have a negative impact.

4. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Dang, my karma was going up. Oh well, didn't mean a thing anyway, you never knew why it was going up or down. If you actually knew which posts affected it, it could be a more useful gauge. Don't have to wonder now. :)

5. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Happy birthday, Michael!

6. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Ken, LOL, now that, was his day of Jubilee! I was up to 70 this morning, but like the stock market, I went down to 68 before Ken did some fleshing to his site.
    Just want to thank you to my friends for their daily karma support/ trade off ;D ;D

7. Dave H.

Dave H. New Member

Oh no! no more karmalizing. thanks Ken, I think, in the long run we will be better off without it.

8. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

9. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Heck, now I can be an ass again - lol! Mine was actually building up nicely. I think some folks must've mistaken me for somebody else - lol! I have a feeling Cecil's (Karma) was so far in the hole that Ken's new software imploded and that's the REAL reason we no longer have it!!! (Just kidding Cecil. Sort've...:) Keep up the monky/Bush pics though. No matter what George says, they're funny!!!

10. Atdymoke

Atdymoke New Member

Marty with that picture you have as your avatar I don't see how anyone could smite you, that's what life's all about right there!

11. FishArt

That's a pretty old picture. I've gotten fatter, lost more hair and my son discovered his MOUTH about two years after this pic (and it's been downhill ever since - lol!!!) At least I don't need to teach him anything. He already knows EVERYTHING!!! :(

12. Atdymoke

Atdymoke New Member

LOL, I have two of my own ... one girl, one boy ages 9 and 10. I'm just waiting, one of these mornings I'm going to wake up and they'll be off to college, getting married and I'll be a grandfather ... They also know everything about everything and they know more than the other on everything, I usually stay out of the conversation because I usually get an eye role or "the hand" I let my wife take care of those times, LOL!!

Don't worry about getting fatter or older as long as you have that picture that's who you'll always be, just ask your son he knows that. LOL!

13. FishArt

Three boys here. 9, 11 and 13. All within 10 pounds of each other. Sometimes I feel like a referee in a boxing match (or hockey game?) It's really fun trying to get some work done in the summer when they're off from school. They're "bored" after about the first week. I did the Toyota leap/heel click when school started this Fall!!! They're so much more fun to be around now vs. 24/7. And I'm sure they'd say the same about ME!!!

14. I was wondering why after over 60 some odd posts i was still at a negative 4 even though i'd hit up some people in a positive way...guess what goes around DOESN"T come around after all..

15. Atdymoke

Atdymoke New Member

Elkhunter1313 ... I know what you mean but it's all history now and you shouldn't see anymore Karma issues.

Marty ... 3 boys, all close in size and weight, LOL!! My wife would leave me if she had to deal with more than what she has to with our 1 son now, LOL! I feel for ya ... no wonder you're losing your hair, LOL!

16. ricky

ricky Guest

jezzzzzz no more Karma and you 5 are still crying about it !!!!!! get over it baby.

17. FishArt

Yeah, I hide the forks once schools out. I tell my wife to do so otherwise I might stick one in my eye! It's funny. The boys know what it means in our house when I say "hide the forks". They know it's time to chill out and leave dad alone!!!