1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

lifesize pie bald spike buck{button head} pictures added

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by fur223, Dec 17, 2010.

1. fur223

fur223 New Member

i gotta piebald spike.skinned for lifesize.frozen raw now. i'll thaw out and take pictures of it tomorrow.i got all the measurements for it . would make a wonderful show mount. $300.00

i got pictures, made a mistake it is a button head not a spike.it was cut down the back. legs still in.
    size is;
    a: 5 an quater
    b: 11
    c:43
    d: 28

Attached Files:

2. fur223

fur223 New Member

Re: lifesize pie bald spike buck

pictures added

3. Nice. It would make a great mount.

4. fur223

fur223 New Member

thanks

5. DeerLover

DeerLover Member

MN
    Sent you a PM.......I'll take him!! :)

6. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

If Jody bought this, please wait till after Christmas to ship to my shop..Thanks, Scott

7. scpol

Any word back from this guy yet Jody?

8. DeerLover

DeerLover Member

MN
    Nope...have not heard a thing back from him. I have sent him several PM's and still no reply...even though he logs on this site at least once or twice a day. This post has not been marked as sold either....so not sure what is going on. I wish people who list items for sale would a least get back the the person who is intersted in purchasing it !!!!

9. DeerLover

DeerLover Member

MN
    Looks like he was online again tonight...... but still no reply???

Name: fur223
    Position: Bronze Member
    Date Registered: April 14, 2009, 09:10:20 PM
    Last Active: Today at 08:38:21 PM

Also a helpful member on here pointed out to me that fur223 had a bad dealings post back in May of this year. I guess not getting back to me now doesn't surprise me.

10. fur223

fur223 New Member

buyer couldn't come up with money. back up for sale

11. scpol

Are you on Crack?.....You had someone ready to send money immediately, but never responded..

12. DeerLover

DeerLover Member

MN
    I responded to this post back on 12/18 stating I wanted to purchase it.....AND I DO HAVE THE MONEY!!!!! So is this thing really for sale or what??? If so.....like I said before.....I want it!!!!~ Please get back to me this time....thanks!

13. x2 Plus that I just looked up that bad dealing that fur223 had and it was never resolved.

14. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

there was more than 1 bad dealing that wasn't taken care of!

15. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

I can elaborate if I need to.

16. DeerLover

DeerLover Member

MN
    So I offered to buy this Piebald COD.....just to be safe and make sure I actually get the skin since there were bad dealings in the past. I would hate to be ripped off again.....already happened to me once. And fur223 said he wants a check or money order....would anybody trust this and send him the money without actually receiving the skin?

17. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

well he advertised hog hunts on here go to his recent post find that posting and write down all the info you can its a game farm or ranch near him and apparently he is their taxidermist at least he would be easy to find! ;) if you get all that info send the postal money order only!

18. fur223

fur223 New Member

thats right. i'm partners with badland outfitters.

19. DeerLover

DeerLover Member

MN
    So Coonhollow you are saying send the postal money order to the game farm with his name on it? If you think it is safe and Scott thinks it's safe then I'll do that. I really want this deer but do not want to get ripped off again!!

20. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

send it to him just find the post and write down phone numbers, names addresses first just in case you need to have him found.he could use a good dealings post. I would send it if it were me. just get that info first.