1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bunch of Bird paintings (new pg. 4)

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by Nambroth, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Jeff.

Jeff. New Member

Re: Bunch of Bird paintings

Beautiful work. I checked out your website. Are you selling prints of any of this artwork?

2. Re: Bunch of Bird paintings

Jeff,

I mostly just have prints of the fantasy stuff since it's what people have wanted in the past. If I get interest in the wildlife art I can have some prints run though. If you are keen on any feel free to let me know which images you like best. :)
    I am working on getting a print of the Bufflehead done (didn't forget you, Brian!) so if you want one of those just let me know.

Thanks again everyone. Working on some more waterfowl right now for North Carolina's contest!

3. Jeff.

Jeff. New Member

Yes, the Bufflehead is a print I may very well be interested in! Please PM me if you do end up doing prints. Thanks! Again, beautiful work!

4. sportsman126

sportsman126 New Member

looks like you use your blending brush well you been watching bob ross videos lol

5. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

Stunning.

6. dmitrygor

dmitrygor Dmitry Gorodetsky. Moose antler carving studio

Nice work Nambroth, thanks for sharing! i studied you web-site too:)

7. looking bear

looking bear New Member

If I could do what you do, I would quit my job today and spend all my time painting. Makes you feel like you are hiding behind a tree and watching these birds.

8. Re: Bunch of Bird paintings

Man don't quit your job, you'd go broke in a month doing what I do, haha! Only reason I am either not on the street or flipping burgers is because I am able to sell jewelry that I make.
    I appreciate your thoughts though, most kind of you. :)

9. Re: Bunch of Bird paintings

Here's a pair of gadwalls I painted last month for North Carolina's competition. It took honorable mention.

[​IMG]

Also I hope to get those bufflehead prints for the guys that wanted them this week.

10. irishme

irishme New Member

;) pm sent

11. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

I second the duck stamp suggestion serious work there at first I though ''Noway thats a painting ''You have got to enter duck stamp competition!!

12. Re: Bunch of Bird paintings

Thanks Alan! Actually most of these are for duck stamp competitions. No luck yet! :)

13. Re: Bunch of Bird paintings

Amazing work!!

14. socalmountainman

socalmountainman Northwestern School of Taxidermy - Class of '73

I think these would make for great Christmas cards. Your paintings are exquisite!

15. TurkeyMaster2

TurkeyMaster2 New Member

just curious, why do you think that you're not placing that high in duck stamp competitions??

16. Re: Bunch of Bird paintings

Because I am competing against some of the nation's best waterfowl artists! These are guys that have been painting ducks as long as I've been alive. :)

17. Brian

Brian Active Member

i just cant wait till i get my bufflehead print.

18. TurkeyMaster2

TurkeyMaster2 New Member

theyve had their chances, your work is good. push a little harder, you could be one of those big names.

19. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

they've 8) Just incase you didn't know.

20. Re: Bunch of Bird paintings

Brian, goes out today. I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think when you get it.

Thanks for the encouragement! I am pushing. Just entered another contest today. :)