1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

RICK KRANE CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ALL MY FELLOW FISHHEADS!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Re: RICK KRANE CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ALL MY FELLOW FISHHEADS EXTENDED TIL 4PM!!!

WOW! THANK YOU! Just finished watching it. Your fish are truly amazing!!!

I do have a question, though. Did I miss the part on painting the gills and the interior of the mouth? Grandikids are here and had a few interruptions...lol!

Can't wait to try out what I learned. This was one of the best Christmas presents I got this year!

Merry Christmas! :)

2. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Re: RICK KRANE CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ALL MY FELLOW FISHHEADS EXTENDED TIL 4PM!!!

Well I hope that was worth a few hours of your time!!! It was fun to be able to share a little of what I have been doing for you with educational material! I hope this answers a few question and has served you in the persuit of learning! This was just disk 1 of thi DVD set! Each set comes with 2 DVD disks in the box. The 2nd disc has cool stuff like custom eye painting, eye setting, a comprehensive instructional reference section where I personal go over reference with you and much more!!!!

Again thank you for taking the time to share in learning with me!!

Happiest of holidays to you!!!!!

My very best!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Atristry
    312 Chesterfield Rd
    Hinsdale. NH 03451
    603-336-7296
    [email protected]
    WWW.anglersartistry.com

3. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Thank you Rick. Will surely help me in the future

4. Rick i would like to know if you have DVD's on doing trout??? My dad would love a replica trout and i would love to learn how to paint one for him.

5. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

We sure do have some of the cold water fish as part of the new Anglers Artistry DVDs .
    In this series there are the Brook trout reproduction, the Brown trout reproduction, the Brown trout skin mounted fish, the winter phase Steelhead trout reproduction to round out the cold water fish species in this series!
    Send an email or give us a call when your ready!
    I hope your new year is a great one!!!

My best!

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Rd
    Hinsdale NH 03451
    603-336-7297
    [email protected]
    WWW.anglersartistry.com

6. WNWA

WNWA New Member

thanks rick. enjoyed video...

7. dbess

dbess New Member

Great video, great looking fish!!! Thanks for posting, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

8. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Such a giving man with a big heart.

9. TWinter

TWinter Winter taxidermy

Thank you for offering such a great gift, to share your talent. :)