1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

340 lbs. !!!!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Warbird, Jan 1, 2011.

1. You might be better looking Dan, but he's definetly taller. Ha Ha

2. troutfisher

troutfisher New Member

WOW!! THAT IS NICE...i dream of deer like that when i let a small l110lb. 8pt go .GREAT BUCK

3. elkevo

elkevo Tailgate Bucks

I killed a very big whitetail buck in Montana back in 1992 that almost looked like this one, but the weight was less for sure. That is one big fat sucker for sure. I had a lot of trouble trying to get mine into the back of the truck all by my self, had to use ropes and put my self at the back of the truck and feet on rear tire inside fender to pull the buck in. I know what big bucks feel like and this one here hanging up to be skinned out would almost look like an Elk hanging there.

4. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

After surgery I'll be standing taller, not tall but taller maybe... LOL

5. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

6. Evil_D

Evil_D New Member

Sorry psycho...but Im with Bruce...the second I saw the pic I thought it was you...doesnt hurt that u seem to hunt as much as ya taxi! I hunt and dont taxi at all..lol

wyldeman, Is it fairly common to kill bucks pushing the 300lb LW mark in your area? Im a few months away from buying a small tract of hunting area and Ive narrowed it down to Northern Wisconsin or North Missouri... Wisconsin seems to have slightly cheaper land but Missouri means a driving trip for me instead of a flight to WIS!

300lb fatties roaming the woods would edge MO over the top a bit!

Thanks in advance! Thats a PIG OF A DEER! Ive helped Washington State hunters pack out elk that didnt weigh 90 lbs more!

Great Deer!

dave

7. dude!!! Thats a totally huge Buck!!! Wow

8. dhart

dhart Active Member

The camo makes him look heavier than he really is.......I do not think that gentleman weighs anywhere near that...I think he is around 220. lol

9. TN Bucknasty

TN Bucknasty New Member

Damn! I was expecting to see a naked picture of my ex-girlfriend under this topic. This is false advertising. Don't toy with my emotions.

10. wylde man

wylde man New Member

i've killed some deer that weighed 250 or so. there was one killed on my brothers farm this year that weighed 270 before dressing it. by the way, i weigh 230. good guess. lol

11. Yes, but more importantly! How tall are you? ;D

12. wylde man

wylde man New Member

6ft ;D