1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anyone have tanned furs for sale?

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by KwakFur, Jan 3, 2011.

1. KwakFur

KwakFur New Member

Just wondering if anyone has any tanned furs for sale bobcat, skunk, fox,mink ,etc....im redoing my upstairs hallway and the wife gave permission to start a fur collection in the hallway ......and hey well see where we go from there... ;D.

2. Kilala

Kilala New Member

I have some craft foxes.

3. I can do your whole Collection and make ya a deal on it...

Coyote, Raccoon, Beaver, Badger, Opossum, mink, Otter, Red Fox, Cross Fox, Silver Fox, Wolf, Bobcat, Skunk, Muskrat, and Others... Prices vary on the furs..

Let me know what your interested in and I can get ya pictures.

4. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have tanned furs for sale. Ermine, skunk, raccoon, beaver, grey fox, red fox, coyote, bobcat, otter, & rabbit. Email me at [email protected]
    Jim

5. I have furs from, opossum, badger, beaver, black bear, bobcat, buffalo, coyote, deer, elk, fox (gray, red, mutations) mink, muskrat, otter, raccoon, skunk, squirrel, ermine, wolf, woodchuck and alot of other odd skins, already tanned and ready for your project you can call me if you are interested. 1-800-387-8646
    Thanks Jay

6. chessielover

chessielover New Member

I have 3 prime Ak lynx on hand, one extra large(37') that is missing one ear tuff that I would let go for 250.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. KwakFur

KwakFur New Member

Is their any special hangers you have to buy.....i will get in touch with everyone .....this site is great!!

8. buddy1

buddy1 Active Member

Wet & dry tanned Bobcats and wet tanned coyote.

9. If you are looking for fur for wallhangers I have 2 alaskan lynx. one is $200 and one is $150. Also have some coyotes and red fox wet tanned for lifesize mount.

Chris

10. alcesgigas

alcesgigas New Member

See my ads in FOR SALE under wolf and lynx.

11. I have just a few left that I have not sold yet this season.
    This Link Shows what I have left.
    http://www.privatehunting-necolo.com/coyote.html

Furs are not Completly Prime yet. But am finding some pretty Darn Good ones now.
    They are running on Snow. And will be Great soon.
    I will have a lot of Tanned Furs of different prices and Qualitys To Offer later in this year.
    Or Sometime Next Year. As I have them Graded and Priced for Sale
    ( Also lot of Different Kinds. That I feel will work too.)
    Thank you