1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The last 14 months of my life

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by newhouse114, Jan 9, 2011.

1. newhouse114

newhouse114 Member

Oregon
    Not really wildlife related but I thought you guys might be interested in seeing a logbook of a project I've been working on for over a year now, pretty much full time!

http://modelshipworld.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13499&start=0

2. copper

copper Active Member

unbelievable

3. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

For those who have not looked at this post it's absolutely incredible! Great work!

4. tom k

tom k New Member

Speechless, That is fantastic. Can I ask how many hours do you think you spent on it. Thanks for sharing. Tom K

5. newhouse114

newhouse114 Member

Oregon
    Well........... in the subject line I have "the last 14 months of my life". I've put in from 20-60 hours a week, every week, for 14 months on this project. So I'd say somewhere around 2000 hours.

6. Awesome, the details are out of this world.

7. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

That is really awesome. I could not believe the detail in that. That is just amazing

8. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

That is insane. wow

9. OUTSTANDING work newhouse. That is a masterpiece! Well done!

10. I don't know what to say. That is the most intense build project that I think I have seen. Very impressive and what a project.

11. kinetic

kinetic New Member

WOW. I went through that thread with a stupid grin on my face. This is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen.

12. looking bear

looking bear New Member

Your work gives me a whole new appreciation for model building. It makes my Native American bead and quillwork seem like childs play. Great work.

13. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

That is awesome. So much detail. Great work!

14. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Amazing! Great job

15. WOW AND WOW AGAIN ! Excellent work man,you are one heck of an artist in my book!

16. EA

EA Well-Known Member

I've never seen anything like that..Amazing Talent Sir.

17. Oceanway99

Oceanway99 New Member

That sir is completely mind boggling :eek:.....I tip my hat to you and thank you for sharing this and your talent with us all. I can't imagine what something like that would be worth. Surely not what you have invested in it in sweat equity. I stand in awe....

18. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

unbelievable, awesome, incredible, etc etc and etc.

19. Amazing

20. newhouse114

newhouse114 Member

Oregon
    There are a lot of very talented artists on this forum and I appreciate the comments from all of you!!! When this goes to the client that commissioned it, it will feel like I'm sending a child into indentured servitude! I have an awful lot of myself tied up into this project.
    Chuck