1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BAT ITEMS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by maidonmuskard, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I SUPPLY BAT SKULLS, BAT SKINS, BAT FULL SKELETON, BAT TEETH AND OTHERS BAT ITEMS.
    For price and pictures, get to me via [email protected]

2. Omnivore

Omnivore New Member

It would probably help inspire confidence in you as a seller if you included your location and what species of bats you're talking about.

3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Precisely. Put honest information in your profile, name the species of bats and we will see.

4. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,246888.msg1720957.html#msg1720957

Hello everyone, i wish to get in contact with serious buyers of fruits bats and other bats. I am ready to do business with any bat parts depending on your needs.
    So, i sell bat skulls, bat full skeletons, bat skins and other bat bones need.
    Please, only serious buyers should contact me.

5. Sea Wolf

6. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I agree. The way he/she worded it, I would have to take a stab at it and say they are from somewhere over seas.
    But this is never a good sign.

Your search - [email protected] - did not match any documents.

7. Sea Wolf

My search? Are you watching me?? I looked as well using several methods. Seems to be a new address and not in service long. Another red flag also that they are using a free email and not a real ISP one. Still, they can earn some trust by being upfront and outright.

8. Guerra

Guerra New Member

It's hard to trust a chick that deals in Bats and Skulls. Not exactly Girlscout Cookies ya know.