1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by brelo, Jan 11, 2011.

1. brelo

brelo Winchester

I am trying to come up with the money to go to the PTA Show & Michael P. Pedestal & Habitat Class. I have wanted to go to a taxidermy show for years but I never was able to.

I have allot of taxidermy videos for sale on here but I have over 100 videos. I am collecting some and I don't want to sell them unless I have to.

I also have a flesh-all mini flesher and some other items I may sell if it looks like there is enough interest and I can come up with enough money to go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a list of the videos I have for sale. http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,242866.msg1696176.html
    I will get a list of the ones that I may be selling and I will try to get a picture of the mini flesher.

Thanks!!!
    Dave

2. bokart5

bokart5 New Member

Re: Taxidermy Videos & Mini Flesher (Trying to go to the PTA Show & Michael P. Class

What do you want for the mini flesher?

3. brelo

brelo Winchester

Re: Taxidermy Videos & Mini Flesher (Trying to go to the PTA Show & Michael P. Class

I would like $150.00 Plus $15 shipping

Thanks!!!
    Dave

4. Re: Taxidermy Videos & Mini Flesher (Trying to go to the PTA Show & Michael P. Class

im looking for videos, when will you know if you are selling

5. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

PM sent.

6. Re: Taxidermy Videos & Mini Flesher (Trying to go to the PTA Show & Michael P. Class

Are the videos cd or tape, and how much? What do you have

7. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

the PA show is excellent! you will definitely have a great time!

8. Re: Taxidermy Videos & Mini Flesher (Trying to go to the PTA Show & Michael P. Class

I am also intrested in the videos depending on what you have and if they are dvds.

9. skippy

skippy Member

i also would be intersted in the videos

10. oldfool

oldfool New Member

MS

i have bought several dvd and videos from brelo all were in great shape and he is good to deal with

11. brelo

brelo Winchester

Thanks to ALL that responded!!!!!!

I added some pictures of the Flesh-All Mini Flesher.

I am still not sure if I will be able to make it or not but I will still try to get a list of my other videos that I may sell.

Thanks again!!!
    Dave

12. BobbieSue

BobbieSue New Member

is the mini flesher available?

13. BuzzT

BuzzT New Member

can you do any better on the price of the mini flesher

14. Re: Taxidermy Videos & Mini Flesher (Trying to go to the PTA Show & Michael P. Class

PEOPLE - This post is a year old!!!!