1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Just in case you missed out....More Montana mountain lions for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Patrick J, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Title says it all!! I have 3 more mountain lions to sell for now. This one I am selling for a friend. This is a female with medium to dark coloring. Didn't get an exact weight on this one but the sizes match up to other cats I have sold in the 105 to 110 pound range. Measurements taken off of the carcass are eye to nose 2 3/4", neck 14", nose to tail base 50", girth behind front shoulders 25" with 27" of tail past the ntb measurements. This one has been case skinned with no gut incision and the front legs were removed with an incision from the middle of the pad to the elbow. Shot with a 22 mag and only damage is 1 bald spot from a wound about mid rib area the size of a dime. All toe bones have been removed and it is frozen raw. Skull is also available on this one but does have 1 broken canine. Price on the hide is $500 shipped and price on the skull is $45 shipped. I can take Pay Pal or money orders for payment. You can send me a pm here, email me at [email protected] or call me at 406-544-5717 if interested. I will be away from the computer starting tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday until Sunday so the phone may be your best bet

Here are some pictures of this lion

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The skull.....measures 13"

[​IMG]

And some live pics for entertainment value

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Patrick Is skull missing left lower K-9 and if so do you have it?Maybe interested.

3. Patrick J

Yes it is the left lower and it is broken clean off at the gum area.

I also forgot to say more about the other 2 cats I have. 1 is a dry tanned tom that weighed 155 pounds and the other is a raw tom that weighed 167 pounds. Bothe cut for a rug but everything is there for a lifesize..........price is obviously going to be a bit more money on those

4. Patrick J

Boy that didn't take long!! This female lion pictured hide is SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!! Thanks Mark

Skull is still available though and I have the 2 big toms I will try and get specifics up for tonight

5. Smeja

Smeja New Member

Say patrick you guys eat any of these cats you list? Always wanted to try the backstraps

6. Patrick J

Skull is SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!! Thanks Robert

I don't eat em but they make great dog food......cook them up with some spices and the dogs beg the whole time you are cooking

7. thus-sung

thus-sung New Member

Patrick, could you please find out if the skull from the raw tom is available?

Thanks,
    Laura

8. howlinwolf

howlinwolf New Member

good thing your not in Wyoming. it's against the law not to keep the meat as it is eatible. I have eaten it and it is delishious! reminds me of a pork steak in texture and in taste a lot.

9. RageofAnath

RageofAnath Will make art for money or dead things.

you have skulls of the other ones available?

10. Looks like pork, don't taste like pork! Taste was bland and due to lack of entermuscular fat very dry. Makes good dog food.