1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Spotted Fallow Cape & Antlers - Make Offer

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by kbauman, Jan 12, 2011.

1. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    A friend of mine, who operates an exotic hunting ranch recently purchased 4 nice fallow deer. Yesterday, 3 of them escaped. They located the deer and got close enough to dart one of them with a tranquilizer gun. The deer never recovered and died. Now he has an really nice set of antlers and cape, he would really like to part with. He asked me to cape the deer and see if anyone on here would be interested in purchasing the set. I am not accustom to judging the quality of a fallow cape, but I would say very good shape. No major problem as far as I can tell. I am also not great a guessing the score or scoring fallows, the the antlers are nice. I took several photos with my cell phone and would be happy to send them. I uploaded one onto my laptop and it is below. The beams are 24"+ and the palms are nice. The cape measured 6 3/4 x 17 1/2. If you are interested, please submit an offer via pm to me and I will pass it onto the rancher. He will make the final decision to sell.

Attached Files:

2. TWT

TWT New Member

I will give him 100 cape and antlers thanks send reply .

3. the god mother

the god mother New Member

here
    i will go 110.00 shiped

tgm

4. Oh come on guys and gals the cape alone is worth at least 100 and that is my offer for just the cape.

5. little fred

little fred R.I.P all my fallen taxidermy brother's

i am interested in the horn's?

freddy

6. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    A guy offered $350 for both, but I haven't made contact with the rancher yet.

7. Sell it!

8. rayray38821

rayray38821 New Member

:D 150??? lol get up with me when you can Kenneth

9. the god mother

the god mother New Member

here
    x's2 if you can,that would be a good sale