1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Prime fihished raccoon pelts

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by old60furs, Jan 15, 2011.

1. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

I am getting quite a pile of prime finished raccoon pelts. Also have gray fox, yotes, possums, and beaver pelts finished ready to tan.

Raccoon pelts will have nice heads and tail. The four sized ranging from 24 and up through 27, 29 and above 32 will average 16 so get a quantify for 16 average plus shipping. Individual sizes will run 22,17,14 amd11 if you want specific sizes. May pay shipping on a large order!

Here is a pic of a few. Thanks

Marc
    [​IMG]

2. Smokey55. These are what we call finished pelts. Tanned pelts are what you are thinking finished is. I've dealt with Marc quite a bit in the past. All of his pelts are quality. I also see a few tick bites and females with the inverted nipples. I don't think you know what you are looking at. Why would anyone kill a coon with a shotgun? That's a big waste of money. This is only 6 of hundreds that he sales. And if you didn't notice below his icon, he gives his buyers license #. So he IS the buyer. No offense. Just don't knock sellers on this site. 6 posts? At least get your 2nd star before you say things like that. We don't deter sells on Taxi-net.