1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tennessee Taxidermy business for Sale (willing to train)

Discussion in 'Training' started by KStovall, Mar 17, 2007.

1. KStovall

KStovall New Member

Taxidermy business or just the building for sale. We are asking $67000 for the building or $87000 for everything. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to learn Taxidermy or to expand. By every thing I mean all equipment needed to do taxidermy, all current work to be completed and we'd be willing to stay and train and introduce to our customers through upcoming hunting season. We typically do around 100 deer per year and charge $425 a head. Good volume of lifesize, Waterowl and misc. I am listing our Taxidermy business for sale due to heart attack last fall and recent open heart surgery. We are selling a approximately 2300 sq. ft commercial building that has a Taxidermy Studio, Tanning Salon and an additional unoccupied suite. The studio is about 1500 sq ft. The tanning salon is included and also has everything needed-beds with remote timers, lotions and misc. jewelry. We are located across the street from a processor that does 2500 deer a year and 9 miles from one that does 1500 per year. We are located in Moscow Tn. just outside of Memphis Tn. My wife and myself both have won numerous awards at the regional level.

All serious offers considered.

We would also be willing to sell the taxidermy business without the building if you are willing to sign a 3 year lease.

Thanks,
    Kenny Stovall
    B&G Taxidermy
    901-496-3315
    [​IMG]

2. KStovall

KStovall New Member

Re: Taxidermy bus. for Sale (willing to train) reduced w/pics

Here is a picture of the outside of the building. We are located in a commercial area on the corner of the "square".

[​IMG]

3. KStovall

KStovall New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. KStovall

KStovall New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. KStovall

KStovall New Member

Will be at Southern Regional's this weekend if anyone would like to meet and see studio. We are only 30 minutes from the hotel where the convention is.

6. KStovall

KStovall New Member

Or if I could find me some of them free apprentices........I might decide to keep on doin this job ;D