1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thaw time

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by D.W.M., Jan 23, 2011.

1. Thaw time varies.I try to cape everything out when it comes in to avoid the waiting for a head to thaw process.Plus save a lot of room in the freezers.

2. D.W.M.

D.W.M. New Member

Heck if you could read it would help you out a lot in life. The only thing I changed is a misspelling of a word. If you go back and concentrate really really hard and read the post you will see that I was asking about thawing for 10 hours. I said that the last one was out overnight for 8 hours about was still frozen. But again you willingness to be a jerk and your A.D.D. kicked in and you could not concentrate. As far as my day job I work in the microbiology lab in a pharmaceutical company which takes some brain power because you have to read and understand things. Is your name HECK because you don't no what the HECK you just read. Again if you didn't like the post move on you can't cry about trouble if your the one causing it. I didn't post this hoping that you would come along and answer it for me. If you will notice there were plenty of answers and you provided nothing but stupid wise guy comments. I didn't need your help I got my answer from someone who wasn't as nasty and could read what i posted. As far as what I should with taxidermy is none of your concern. Move on with your life and stay out of anything I post.

3. D.W.M.

D.W.M. New Member

Thanks to the folks who were nice enough to respond like normal people.

4. Heck

Heck Active Member

Microbiology lab???? What sweeping the floor?? LMAO!!! :D :D

5. D.W.M.

D.W.M. New Member

No Heck we have people who cant read like yourself to sweep the floor for us.

6. Heck

Heck Active Member

You must be a taste tester than!! :D