1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week (starting Jan 23, 2011)

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by zubba, Jan 23, 2011.

1. zubba

zubba Active Member

Welcome to Game Head of the Week. Nice work last week!!

Everyone from beginners to the pros can share what they've been working on. You can post any game head it doesn't have to be a deer. No critiques please. This is a place you can post with out fear. If your not sure how to post a picture, feel free to email it to me ([email protected]) and I can post it for you. Keep up the good work!

And Go Packers!!!

2. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

Not a very good pic. but I will start this week off.

Gene Smith form W02-6317

[​IMG]

3. Boxie

Boxie New Member

This one was found dead during the helicopter survey.......so I mounted it up for the ranch.
    [​IMG]

4. TLN

TLN Member

utah
    nice work guys, well its not a white tail but i thought i would share it anyway[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Here's a real cool coyote I just mounted up. Never seen one quite like this before. Its kind of salt n' pepper colored and its chest patch is pink, not white!

~Leslie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Kind of an odd ball deer here. Below average sized body for a peek rut buck this size in WI (scoring almost 160 as an 8pt), very small ears possibly frost bitten (took alot off the earliners to make them fit), Asymetrical ears (the deers right ear was significantly even smaller than its left, really white ears with almost no dark hallow around the edges, completely white armpits, and ofcoarse alot of tick and fighting scars.... The streak on the shoulder is a snowflake. Got my pics taken about 10 minutes before it really started coming down the other day

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. TIM DUNCAN

TIM DUNCAN surry county va

just went home yesterday

Attached Files:

• 033.jpg
      033.jpg
      File size:
      67.8 KB
      Views:
    • 034.jpg
      034.jpg
      File size:
      62 KB
      Views:
  8. just finished this one up yesterday. had to shorten the nose 3/4". you may remember from the thread about it a week ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. TNdeer

TNdeer Member

Mears SU STRAIT

Attached Files:

10. Here,s a revolution busted series for the week.......

Attached Files:

11. Don

Don New Member

60" Swamp Donkey, just left the shop on Saturday. They get LARGE in Northern Ontario.

Cheers,

Don

Attached Files:

12. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Antlers off a deer my father took in 1983, got a cape off a guy on here and mounted it up.. Dont care much for the eye color though.. Crappy iphone pic

Hoytman

Attached Files:

13. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Caribou my daughter shot this past fall.. After the show next month I'll take some nice pictures of it.

Hoytman

Attached Files:

14. Heres a small 6ptr I mounted up today..tomorrow I will tweak everything thats needs to be..Saybrook love that Busted mount!! Great job on the caribou jesse! Love it

Attached Files:

15. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Awesome start,Great work

16. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

x2! All have some real nice work.

17. Here's another Matt Thompson. My customers really like this form.[​IMG]

18. Fixin' to crate this one up.....

Attached Files:

19. Looking good everyone! Rawrock,,,, that bench looks just like mine! ;-)