1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Red coyote

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by jm824, Jan 25, 2011.

1. jm824

jm824 New Member

SOLD....THANK YOU>

Caught this morning, a very large heavy red male coyote. Snared, so no foot damage. Color is very distinct. Unfortunately he does have a small rub between the shoulder blades on the top of the back, (see pic) If interested, pm. Priced accordingly with the rub at 100 plus shipping of your choice. WIll be case skinned with feet/head left on or headed for the the tannery as a wall hanger for me! Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gbsoupir

gbsoupir New Member

Very cool Jim, I never seen one like that. I bet that will make a great mount.

3. Sweet. Is that the one you had trail cam pictures of? How bad is the rub - I can't see it on my tiny little screen!

4. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

Beautiful coyote! He is almost identical in color to that lighter red fox he is next to.

5. jm824

jm824 New Member

Not the same one Chris. That one was in PA. Never did put cuffs on him. Thiis one is from here at home. Heavier and way bigger than the one you bought. Really red...pics dont do it justice. Rub is dollar bill size across the shoulderblades in the usual weak spot. combed down, it's not bad, but you wouldnt be able to totally hide it I'm afraid. Just being completely honest....Hurts a bit, I see what it would be worth if it wasnt there. LOL

6. Do not hesitate to deal with this seller. Great communication, great product, and packs the shipment well! Don't let the new member status fool you - he's a great person to deal with!

Having said that, I sure do wish I could afford this dude - he's beautiful.

7. Kilala

Kilala New Member

Very nice Yotes

8. jm824

jm824 New Member

Coyote is sold. Thank you for all inquiries.