1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mike Boyce ... Getting the top clients video

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by TNdeer, Jan 25, 2011.

1. TNdeer

TNdeer Member

Anybody have one to sell ?

2. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

Didn't know there was such a video. If you get two offers will you direct one to me. After you buy yours. Thanks, Jody

3. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Available at WASCO and Breakthrough:

[​IMG]

Getting the Top Clients with Mike Boyce
    Mike Boyce of Reno, Nevada, has become a shining example of success in the taxidermy industry with his world famous Animal Artistry studio. In this inspirational live seminar, Mike shares dozens of ideas for improving your clientele and profits, and provides insights on how to run your business instead of allowing your business to run you. Includes helpful suggestions on how to deal with "problem" customers. This outstanding speech will motivate you into thinking about your taxidermy business in a whole new light. Recorded live at the 1995 World Taxidermy Championships. 1-1/3 hours. Order number DVD157. http://www.taxidermy.com/cat/04/BusinessWTC.html

4. TNdeer

TNdeer Member

Thank you Ken! ... For some reason , I was under the impression no one carried it anymore. Am gonna order it right now .

5. I have one if somebody wants it $20.00 shipped to your door

6. TNdeer

TNdeer Member

Is it a VHS or DVD ?