1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Reference Photo Cd Sale - Feb. 1 through Feb. 10

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by seaduck, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Hi:
    Some of you have asked if I take checks, money orders, etc.. I do. But, my website isn't set up that way for some reason. So, if you would prefer to mail payment, just send me an email and let me know what you are interested in.
    Here are a few more pictures off some of the discs. Thanks, Phil

Attached Files:

2. Black Buck

Attached Files:

3. Coyote

Attached Files:

4. Elk

Attached Files:

5. Hi:
    Just thought I'd let everybody know it's the last few days of the sale. It will end thursday at midnight. Thank you for everybody that has ordered. Phil

6. i just got mine,i really enjoy them really excellent qaulity,

7. nice

8. camarogirl

camarogirl Hunting is MURDER! Tasty, tasty murder. ~steak~

Come on, fellas (and ladies!). This thing ends tonight, and I really don't think you can beat this deal. I just ordered 5 more from him. Even bought some stuff for things I haven't even come close to mounting yet (but will someday). I know this isn't my thread, but this thing deserves a free *bump*! I was surfing through what he offers, and the number of species he has reference for is insane! I was super happy with the three cd's I ordered, great price, got to me quickly, you can't beat that! Thanks alot, Phil!!! I WILL be back for more when needed!

Jaimie

9. elkmasterwyo

elkmasterwyo New Member

Right you are Camerogirl! Phil's discs are AWESOME and by far the best bang for your buck in the reference world!

10. I'm sold.........just bought six!! ;D

11. redog76

redog76 New Member

last minute order going in now, Thanks Phil!

12. Just got mine and they are SWEEEEEET! Highly recommend.