1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WVTA 25th YEAR ANNIVERSARY CONVENTION and COMPETITION

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Lone Wolf Taxidermy, Feb 3, 2011.

1. RATTRAP

RATTRAP Don't laugh, deer think my head is an acorn!

Hoping to make it back this year. What a great organization. Freindly people, good times and well organized.

2. Hope to see you there Brian. This years show will be better than last and we are already working on some really big events for 2012.

We appreciate the good words and support.

3. dbess

dbess New Member

Cant wait, making reservations soon.....going to be a great show!!

4. Don't forget to take advantage of early registration and save some money.

More info coming soon.

5. Check out all the new info posted here on TaxiNet and on the WVTA website www.wvtaxidermy.com

6. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

hoping to make it this year. we have a deer camp an hour away from the convention center, and may be able to stay there and drive out to attend.

7. Nina that would be great. Your work would be a great addition to our show. It would be welcomed to have someone of your talent join us. I hope you can make it.

8. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

thank you. does Wva have a collective artists division?

9. Yes we do have a Collective Artist Category.

10. dbess

dbess New Member

Gearing up to be a great show, be sure to visit www.wvtaxidermy.com for new information.

11. redog76

redog76 New Member

sent it in, ill be there!!! (cant make it till late fri nite doh!)

12. Glad to see you are coming over C J. Look forward to seeing you again.

13. We are 2 weeks out from the Convention and all is coming together well. Several more vendors are on board and we will have them listed on the website soon.

www.wvtaxidermy.com

14. dbess

dbess New Member

A week and 1/2 left until the 25TH Year Anniversary Covention and Competition here in WV, dont forget to check our website for all the added updates and vendors.... make plans to be here April 15-17.....gearing up to be a huge show!!!
    www.wvtaxidermy.com

15. Got a couple customer mounts done and my reg sent in last week ,i will be there for sure on Friday and back Sunday

16. Room booked, registration done,.....now I just have to finish my mount ;D

17. Don't you really deep down inside love that feeling? I painted a Pumpkinseed and built a base for him that was due
    for registration that same day. Gotta love competition season. Good luck to all of you attending the WVTA 25th.

18. Hey Vince I'm with ya but I have START my next mount! :D Gonna be very busy week nights and weekend!

I gotta bird that Jim's gonna hand me my ass on but hey, at least the critique will be good! ;D

19. Yea I'm getting no time to work on it.....Hey Mac, remind me to give you a zip drive at the show.

20. KAMoHunter

KAMoHunter Proud member of the WVTA

its on like donkey kong now. im ahead of schedule on my piece.... i started it today!!!

Be there or be square folks. great seminars, and some old fashion pickin entertainment are waiting for you.

Kris