1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Western Bobcat needed ASAP

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by kirk, Feb 5, 2011.

1. kirk

kirk Member

I am in need of a Bobcat taken from one of the western states please email price, size, and pictures if you have what I need. I would like it to be tanned but will take what I can get.

2. Smeja

Smeja New Member

Is there that big of a diffence in a western and eastern?

3. kirk

kirk Member

Yes the coloration of I western Bobcat is different than say a coastal or eastern cat.

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

ton of difference, in fur length depth and knap and color. kirk, go to the for sale forum and type in my name bob wendt in the search box and scroll down to my cat ads. I have 62 tagged lifesize on hand right now, priced at or close to fur value. can match about any size and color you wantas long as your wallet and your eyes agree.

5. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Kirk, Bob's cats are great, I have bought several from him over the years and they have all been very nice.

6. jhits

jhits Active Member

7. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

I have a huge Montana bobcat that is case skinned and dry tanned for lifesize. It is listed in the for sale section in my 100's of items thread on the list in the first page of the thread