1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Free Shot Spec (white front goose) or Ross

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Bob Jungman (559) 269-3336, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Happy SuperBowl.....

A client just brought in a spec to mount and gave me another one,....to gift.

Free Shot bird, does have a shot wing and has blood. Good looking late season Adult spec. Free, you do get to pay postage to ship express mail overnight from California.
    If interested, give me a call. (559) 269-3336

Alse he brought me a cute adult ross goose, if that is of interest, give me a call.

I have a shovler that someone didn't pay postage for, so he's available and
    widgeon
    pintail
    & greenwing teal.
    oh and a ringneck duck.

Give me a call, again, I will only gift ONE at a time to share with others.
    It's cute when I get a check and a note and the note says, "can you fit a..... duck also into the box?, I need one of those..."
    I really do want to share with as many people as I can throughout the country, so this allows that to be done.
    Always glad to help.
    Bob Jungman
    Fresno CA.
    (559) 269-3336

Talk to you soon.
    Bob.

2. PigMan2

PigMan2 Member

What would shipping cost be for Zip 78133 ???? Thanks

3. Dalton20

Dalton20 New Member

what would be the shipping to 59823 on the shoveler?

4. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Bob, the pintail was perfect, I thank you very much. You are a stand up guy. Maybe one day I'll get a chance to fly over and see how yal do it on that side of the country....Thanks again...DC

5. bowkill

bowkill New Member

If you still have the goose I will take it just let me know shipping to 83642 and I will get the money to ya. Do you have pay pal