1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

"Air Goats " ???

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by *, Mar 19, 2007.

1. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

2. Beautiful

3. RedWolf7

RedWolf7 New Member

Amazing!

4. AndyB

AndyB New Member

You do such great work words can`t even explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Fantastic piece! Are you taking it to Reno?

6. RStanton

RStanton New Member

The cat looks to mature and healthy to be showing such poor judgment. A skinny male juvenile would be nore appropriate... ;)
    Are you hiring?

7. Henry J.

Henry J. New Member

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. muleyhunter

muleyhunter Soulmates, Gods way of saying together forever

OH MY GOSH !!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Even mature and healthy cats do make decsions when they are hungry enough. Just ask all those people who gets attacked by fully mature healthy cats.

9. mitchman

mitchman my dog was tired

that thing is freekin awesome
    :eek: ;D ;D

10. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

AWESOME! :)

11. countryboy36

countryboy36 New Member

ohio
    man that is crazy wonderfull job congrats i would like to see someone beat that.

12. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

All is said above....Great work and nice to see that after we saw how you did it come together!!

13. bill@hogheaven

bill@hogheaven New Member

Very cool Dennis, wouldnt expect otherwise.

14. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

Impressive! The trouble with looking at your work is looking at any standard mount after seeing something like this, even a well done standard mount, and it just doesn't seem to do the animal justice. Beautifully done!

15. That is as impressive as i imagined it would be! Congratulations on a wonderful piece Dennis!

16. RedWolf7

RedWolf7 New Member

I really liked the attention to detail - even the cat's anus and personals are well depicted. I sell a lot of customized Breyer horses, and those are important features in the higher end custom jobs. So I can really appreciate it when you have skin and fur involved!

17. mooser

mooser New Member

By doing a mount like that you obvioously reinforced the leg of the nanny, but what did you use to reinforce it with? Also that reinforcment had to run all the way through the head of the nanny and through the body of the cat and into the kid, right? AMAZING!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I would hate to see the price for that tremendous work of art.

18. lorefuma

lorefuma New Member

NICE MOUNT!
    mooser look at
    http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,19378.msg112349.html#msg112349
    for some forms reinforcements pics!

19. James Marsico

James Marsico Active Member

Awesome, true work of art in every sense, thanks for sharing.

20. RustyD

RustyD New Member

Second to none! You rock, you rule!! Wanna do a Nice Big Black Fisher w/ a flying squirrel and anything else you want to throw in for a contest piece or something? I pay a a fee and get it when it is done being on display! Sounds great to me! :-*

The Cougar movement is fanomanal sp?