1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who is going to the PTA show?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Vince Spellane, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Just wondering who from here is going to the PTA show...looks like it is going to be another great show!

2. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

;D

3. I will be there.

4. I wish I could go. Augh.

5. MIKEO-PA

MIKEO-PA Mike and Jen Olszanowski, pa

we will be there, i cant wait for the speed mount smack down. we are bringing a teenage baby sitter just so i watch that. we had a great time at 7springs last year. we are hoping for another great time! (without a blizzard!!!!)

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Heres I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. me to hope we dont get as much snow as last year

8. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

I'll be there!!! ;D
    Check out my signature. I'm pretty excited!!

9. Yea your signature makes me nervous....my piece is no where close to being done yet.

10. we will be there , although probably won't be bringing anything , been fighting ear problems for a month ,now my neck has me down, no energy. if i can get a customers mount finished i will bring it.

11. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Me either.......I have a base and mannikin....THATS IT!! I leave for North Carolina next Wednesday and will be in PA. by Saturday night. Brian Claar has to work before the show so it looks like a 48 hour mountathon and a quick rigged drying box is in order (again) this year!

12. I'll be there but I'm not so sure the family will be there with me this year. If it keeps warming up like they say it will they won't be skiing so they won't be going. Skiing was excellent last year, we had a great time.

13. Dan

Dan One Year Old Already!

Only two and a half weeks away. :eek: I'd better get busy. We are anxious to see Soren's reaction to the competition room. Lots of things to look at for a 6 month old.

Attached Files:

14. That is an awesome picture !! Love the expression and the remote

15. MIKEO-PA

MIKEO-PA Mike and Jen Olszanowski, pa

he is soooo stinkin' cute!!

16. Dan

Dan One Year Old Already!

Thanks for the compliments. That picture was about two months ago when the Steelers were stomping the Browns!

17. Damage

Damage Pull the wool over your own eyes!

I'll be there!

18. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

Will be there and hope for much better weather this time.

19. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Looking forward to it again!

20. mike108

mike108 New Member

PA
    I'll be there, gettin' in on MichaelP's seminar, lookin forward to it!