1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Who is going to the PTA show?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Vince Spellane, Feb 12, 2011.

1. We will be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

2. Hey Bob is your son bringing a deer to the competition?

3. Hey Vince,

Yes, he is bringing his deer mounted on the form that Michael gave him at last years convention. He took it to the Harrisburg show last week, and got a Second in the Jr. Amateur division. He did a really good job, I had him watch Rick's video a couple of times, and he has been helping me in the shop for the last year. Looking forward to seeing you out at 7 springs !!

4. Likewise..looking forward to seeing you and your son. That is awesome a second place on his first! Tell him I said congratulations, I'm excited to see it.

5. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

I will be there I still haven't reserved a room yet.lol looks like I'm coming alone Hunter cant miss school but maybe he can catch a bus to be there Saturday.

6. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

i will be there! room is reserved....i'm supposed to be bunking with damage but....no word from him yet ;) heehee

7. jt

jt Member

PA
    First time since 1992 that I won't be able to go...very sad..will miss everyone!

8. Reservations made, vacations scheduled. Just need to work on my shopping list

9. RATTRAP

RATTRAP Don't laugh, deer think my head is an acorn!

Hey Bill,
    See you there!

Brian

10. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

how many are still finishing up competition pieces?

11. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Still haven't started mine!! The frozen tanned skins will be packed in the cooler when I hit the interstate next Tuesday night!

12. Damage

Damage Pull the wool over your own eyes!

We molded the carcass yesterday and will pour it today!

13. U bet all be there!!!! :)

14. eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe Active Member

we will be there and ill be dragin in about 4-5 newbies, its like pulling teeth tryn to get them to go but theyll be hooked after just attending 1 show

15. Lou

Lou Modern day Mona Lisa :-)

PA
    I started mine weeks ago! Still workin on it though.... Had a sick kid the last few days so I haven't been doin much.

BTW Nina, u bringing any artwork?

16. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

hey Lou, I am bringing some artwork, but it's a group effort.

17. dartondude

dartondude New Member

mounted my last piece today nothing but finish work left

18. Working on mounting mine right now at 1:00AM and it's not going so well. :-\ Taking a break to regroup.

19. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

12 hours wearing an omni visor yesterday, I still can't see straight. LOL

20. OK I was up till 5:00 AM slept for awhile got up this morning and finished mounting, now on to the base and finish work later in the week. I might just get this thing done! ;D