1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

South Carolina Show March 11, 12th. Who's Coming??

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by scandler, Feb 12, 2011.

1. scandler

scandler New Member

look foward to seeing alot of you guys at the show. hope all that will be attending will bring some awsome mounts for the compitition! SEE YOU SOON!!!!!

2. james shipman

james shipman New Member

Re: SOUTH CAROLINA SHOW MARCH 11,12TH. WHOS COMING??????

I will be there trying to learn a little more.

3. margip

margip New Member

Was planning to attend but not going to be able to this year. Hope it's a good show.

4. scandler

scandler New Member

we normally have a great show every year! Don stephens will be our judge this year on deer heads . hope more people are planning on attending :D ;D :D

5. Scott H.

Scott H. New Member

I'm planning on being there and I think TUGGY already has his bags packed. LOL!

6. scandler

scandler New Member

do you know if anymore north carolina guys are going to come down ? in the past years they have always came and brought some awsome stuff with them. hope they show up in big numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Scott H.

Scott H. New Member

I heard a couple of guys and gals were coming to the show. I wish I had more time to put something together. It will be nice seeing some friends I have not seen in a long time.

8. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

I'm coming, this will be my first year at the SC show, looking forward to it!
    Isn't Tuggy sitting in the Holiday Inn parking lot drinking Mt Dew and smoking cigarettes...sheesh....what are we going to do about him? ::)!

9. Eric N

Eric N New Member

Scott does that mean your bringing something that you've competed with before ;D I'll be there and looking forward to my first time at SC.

10. Scott H.

Scott H. New Member

Donna, I don't know about this show, but he is going to have to be on his best behavior at N.C. this year; his wife is coming to keep him straight. LOL!....Eric, I'll bring something if I cant get the dust cleaned off of it and remove some of the drumming.

11. Re: SOUTH CAROLINA SHOW MARCH 11,12TH. WHOS COMING??????

I'll be there......need to get something put together ......quick !!

12. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

I am planning on coming but haven't mounted anything yet to bring ???

13. scandler

scandler New Member

im glad to see alot of people responding. its just 4 weeks away so you should have time to put things together. just got the hides in the tan so things should fall into place, yea right! for those of you that are coming for the first time, thanks and i dont think you will be dissapointed. talked to grover and he said he is coming so we should have a blast! see you soon

14. Scott H.

Scott H. New Member

TUGGY you better get busy!!!!

15. james shipman

james shipman New Member

This is the phone number to holiday inn 803-736-5600. This hotel is a little closer to NC than the last one , thats how much we like yall. I think we had 55 rooms that were to be held for SCAT at 89.00 so you may want to go ahead and reserve one, regular rate is 120.00 .Steve you need to tighten up.

16. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

I know James I got to hanging around Harlow and got slack ;D You know I will have something put together to bring ;)

17. stuffr2

stuffr2 New Member

It's looking like I may make it down this year. I miss seeing the SC crowd(good bunch of folks). Got something new I just started putting together yesterday. Hey Tuggy! If it comes together, I'm bringin' some "bone". ;)

18. Scott H.

Scott H. New Member

Sounds like the " TUGGYNATOR " !

19. Re: SOUTH CAROLINA SHOW MARCH 11,12TH. WHOS COMING??????

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THIS TANNER!!!!!!!!!!

20. Southland Taxidermy

Southland Taxidermy Join your State and National Taxidermy Association

Brian we thought all you did was birds man! LOL! I hope it comes together for ya, looking forward to seeing everybody there.