1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

South Carolina Show March 11, 12th. Who's Coming??

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by scandler, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

Re: SOUTH CAROLINA SHOW MARCH 11,12TH. WHOS COMING??????

LOL If Chris brings something we have all waisted our time!!!!

2. Re: SOUTH CAROLINA SHOW MARCH 11,12TH. WHOS COMING??????

I'm planning on coming, it was up in the air until about an hour ago. Guess it's time to pull something out the freezer!

3. Southland Taxidermy

Southland Taxidermy Join your State and National Taxidermy Association

wild you better get it together quick

4. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Don't know yet If I'm going to make it or not, Father in law is very sick. Docs give him 2-6 weeks. Don't look good...DC

5. james shipman

james shipman New Member

Sorry to hear that Dan.

6. Kittrell Hill

We will be praying for your family Dan!!! Hope things get better for your Father in law!!!

7. pberry

pberry Member

i will be there, i am sure it will be a great time

8. Re: SOUTH CAROLINA SHOW MARCH 11,12TH. WHOS COMING??????

No worry's here Grover, this WASCO pre made head thing is going to speed it right up. Just kiddin! I did finally get started on a few things yesterday though.

9. Southland Taxidermy

Im getting excited I have nothing finished yet!! LOL!! maybe it will come together. Im looking forward to the fun and fellowship and seeing sme awesome work everybody has been working on!! (hopefully alot of mounts will be there)

10. Kittrell Hill

I have one finished and 2 just as wet as they can be ::) Looks like I might be breaking out the old fan :eek: LOL

11. Southland Taxidermy

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT MULTIPLES BRINGEM ON ! ! I WOULD LIKE TO SEE 100 ETRIES OR MORE THIS YEAR!! WE HAD AROUND 80 OR SO LAST YEAR. KITTRELL YOUR GOING TO WORK DON TO DEATH IF ALL YOURS ARE DEER

12. Southland Taxidermy

HEY YAW ! I have a conection on some detergents due to liscense agreements I have to say compare to!! so here goes COMPARE TO LIQUID TIDE CONCENTRATE : COMPARE TO APPLE SCENTED DAWN : COMPARE TO LIQUID GAIN : COMPARE TO DOWNY FABRIC SOFTENER : COMPARE TO CLOROX GEL BLEACH : AND A MULTIPURPOSE CLEANER LEMON SCENTED...... THESE ARE ALL PRODUCTS THAT I USE MYSELF. I WASH MY SKINS IN THE COMPARE TO TIDE AND DO A RINSE WITH THE COMPARE TO DOWNY AND IT LEAVES THE HAIR AND FUR CLEAN SOFT AND SMELLING GOOD. I USE THE GEL BLEACH AND MULTIPURPOSE CLEANER FOR CLEANING THE SHOP AND HOME. THE APPLE SCENTED DETERGENT IS GREAT FOR BIRDS. NOW ALL THAT BEING SAID IF ANYBODY COMING TO THE SHOW WOULD LIKE FOR ME TO BRING THEM SOME OF THESE PRODUCTS TO THE SHOW LET ME KNOW AND IF I HAVE THE SPACE TO PUT IT IN MY VEHICLE I WILL.... IT COMES IN 5 GALLON BUCKETS FOR $30.00 EA (cash only) THIS IS 1/3 OR MORE OF THE PRICE IF YOU WAS TO GET IT FROM WALLY WORLD. LET ME KNOW CALL OR PM ME BECAUSE I WILL HAVE TO GO GET IT. 864-346-0622 upstate SC -thanks- Grover Bearden

13. Kittrell Hill

As of right now I know of 20+ mounts coming from NC ;) Really looking forward to this show to kick off my year competing :)

14. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

I'll probably have 3+, along with my daughter and her 'CELLO!!! Have to take her back up to Boone after the show.

15. scandler

scandler New Member

its a slow go here in m neck of the woods! plan on bring 3 heads BUT SOME THINGS HAVENT COME IN YET ( NOES ,EARLINERS) . HOPEFULLY THEY WILL COME IN IN THE MAIL TOMORROW :-\ :-\. BUT ETHER WAY WE WILL BE THEIR WITH BELLS ON, SEE YA

16. Southland Taxidermy

Donna if we can get Chris , Tanner , and the other fellas to come and do Tuggy Tracks maybe they can work a cello in with them! We are glad you are coming and look forward to meeting you. ----- Shane get your stuff together man I have a nose and ear liners you can get!!!

17. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

;)I'll ask my daughter if she'll swing with it!!! It would be interesting wouldn't it?!!! :eek:

18. Diamond D Taxidermy

Diamond D Taxidermy I HAVE to grow old...I DON'T have to grow up!

I will be coming for my first time this year. Not competing though...just coming to learn and as well as "learn the ropes" for maybe putting something in next year. I look forward to meeting all of you guys and ladies! Dale

19. Diamond D Taxidermy

Diamond D Taxidermy I HAVE to grow old...I DON'T have to grow up!

Since this is my first...I do have a question since I don't know the rules...are we allowed to bring a camera and photograph the entries?

20. yea man bring your camera. Bring a mount also it's not a competition, its a chance to be given advice on what you need to work on.