1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

South Carolina Show March 11, 12th. Who's Coming??

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by scandler, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Diamond D Taxidermy

Diamond D Taxidermy I HAVE to grow old...I DON'T have to grow up!

thanks...looking forward to meeting all of you

2. Southland Taxidermy

Southland Taxidermy Join your State and National Taxidermy Association

Shane sent me a pic of his mount today!! I dont know how Don is going to see it through that big black bag!! I didnt see nothing wrong with it!! LOL

3. scandler

scandler New Member

it was a custom mount! i just hope the dang thing dries out before the show. good luck to everyone , and dont forget the helpful tip that i gave at the beginning of this threat that Don Stevens said about the VILOT ON THE NOSE ! LOL

4. mcbess

mcbess New Member

kevin and i talked it over, we deciced to knock the cooties off a couple of mounts ,and come and see old friends, and meet new ones

5. stuffr2

stuffr2 Member

Here we go! Sounds like a Barnhardt line, and we all know what happens when he knocks the cooties and dust off of something. LOL Can't wait to see everybody!

6. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

Still looking to see what vendors will be there. I need some "stuff". ;)

7. scandler

scandler New Member

x2 on that

8. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

What you looking Donna ??? You got plenty of time to pick up that stump ;D

9. Southland Taxidermy

I dont know who all is coming as far as supplies but WASCO , McKENZIE are NOT. there is a new driftwood guy suppose to come I got a post card from Jim Allred to order and he will bring your order to the show. ONLY 7 MORE DAYS TIL THE S H O W ! ! ! W O O T ! W O O T! BUT I HAVE NOTHING COMPLETED YET LOL I CANT DO A ALL NIGHTER LIKE I DID LAST YEAR I THINK I WALKED AROUND ASLEEP WITH MY EYES OPEN

10. Does anyone know the schedule of events?

Still nothin finished here either but i'm coming with some goodies.

11. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    When does the show start on the 11th and when does it end on the 12th I can't find a website with info

12. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

Can't find the website eather John but it does start on the 11th and end on the 12th at the Holiday Inn in Columbia.

13. james shipman

james shipman New Member

we start setting up at 8am registration starts at 9. I think the first seminar is Randy Life mounting or painting lm bass, 2nd will probably be at 2pm not sure who is scheduled . The show ends at 5pm on the 12th.

14. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Hope you folks have fun, To many committments here to make it this year. I will surely try to make it next year as I miss going state to state as I did many moons ago.

15. james shipman

james shipman New Member

I hope HQ is coming.

16. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Folks If you don't bring but one thing to the SC show, it better be a box of klenex. When Brigid and the little boy start their talk you are going to need them. I know several from NC that will be going to your show were brought to tears when she spoke in NC.
    Johhn Cranford
    http://childswish.org/johnc_uac2.php

17. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

Tuggy....I'm still in the thinking process with the stump. I don't know if I can pull an idea together in time.....but it'll cost you! ;) ;)

18. Southland Taxidermy

FOLKS I AM READY FOR FRIDAY TO GET HERE I ALMOST FEEL LIKE A DANG KID!!! I FINALLY GOT A FEW MOUNTS READY AND REGARDLESS OF HOW THEY DO I KNOW THE FELLOWSHIP WILL BE GREAT. I ENCOURAGE EVERYBDY TO BRING ATLEAST ONE MOUNT TO ENTER EVEN IF IT IS ONLY A COMMERCIAL MOUNT. EVERY DOLLAR SPENT GOES TO HELP THE ASSOCIATION TO GROW AND GOE TOWARD THE EXPENSE OF THE SHOW

19. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    I think SC would greatly benefit from a website so you could get information. The membership should talk about this if you are having a membership meeting at show.

20. Southland Taxidermy

we have a website but our president says you gotta be a member to access it. @---sctaxidermist.org my opinion is all stuff except members list and financial should be able to be viewed by all it will probably be discussed though. sorry for any inconveniences