1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

South Carolina Show March 11, 12th. Who's Coming??

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by scandler, Feb 12, 2011.

1. I highly agree about the website. What good is it to have a website that nothin can be viewed on and no information can be found.

2. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    What good is a website if only members can access it. Where do prospective new members go to find information or prospective out of state taxidermist that might want to visit. I agree in hiding some member info but the other info should be available to all.

3. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Thanks Southland, I went to the page and member section is protected which is great, but it only tells show date with no other info for others. Schedule of show with judges and instructors should be where everyone can see. Try to get some pictures posted also. Hope you all have a great show wish I didn't have other committmets this year or I'd be there. I kow it seems half state of NC are coming to compete.

4. Southland Taxidermy

Southland Taxidermy Join your State and National Taxidermy Association

We really enjoy the NC crowd I have alot of my knowledge in taxidermy from some folks from NC

5. scandler

scandler New Member

2 DAYS LEFT BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope you all are doing great and look foward to seeing you this friday. now i need to go and break out the BIG fan and get some things dried lol !

6. Did anyone ever find out some kind of schedule?

7. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Someone told me no bird class again this year. They weren't to happy bird guys were left out 2 straight years

8. Southland Taxidermy

Southland Taxidermy Join your State and National Taxidermy Association

Randy Life is doing a seminar at 9 am friday..... I think? Call Kenneth Jackson he is the one with all the knowledge of the show ..god forbid anything happen and he dont make it we would be lost on what is to be done or what is going on.

9. james shipman

james shipman New Member

We had 2 duck seminars at family day last August , maybe thats why not sure. Hope everybody has a safe trip.

10. Clew

Clew Help a child, Build our future

York, SC
    Thanks for the blue ribbon tip violet really paid off
    Putting it on my fish next