1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week (starting Feb 13th, 2011)

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by zubba, Feb 13, 2011.

1. zubba

zubba Active Member

Welcome to Game Head of the Week. Nice work last week!!

Everyone from beginners to the pros can share what they've been working on. You can post any game head it doesn't have to be a deer. No critiques please. This is a place you can post with out fear. If your not sure how to post a picture, feel free to email it to me ([email protected]) and I can post it for you. Keep up the good work!

2. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

Gene Smith W02-7018L

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ¿¿??

¿¿?? New Member

Goat

Attached Files:

4. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Second buck had a different brisket. More of a mule deer style chest with no cowlick and the hair running back instead of down and together to a point.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. This is a 16 year old girl's first deer. Her first try ever at deer hunting, killed about two miles from my shop! It's a very large deer for this area. :eek:

[​IMG]

6. Kyle that first buck is a pig, nice mount.

Pretty deer Codi!

7. Latty

Latty Nate's Taxidermy (mid-west Ohio)

Fairly new to the forum, and a first time poster here. I have received a lot of knowledge from this site and really enjoy seeing everyones work, keep it up.

[​IMG]

Thanks Nathan

8. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Thanks. Yeah he is a big 8pt. Think it was upper 150s. Huge body as well and the rack still looks just as big. Guy who killed this one is brothers to the guy who killed that non-typ I posted last week and actually was after a 170s 8pt (just a bigger version of this one).

9. Very nice start to the week here is another 6500 McKenzie that I just finished up. A tall Ionia county ten pointer.

Attached Files:

10. double shovel

double shovel SilverWillowTaxidermy

Haven't posted on here for awhile, Here is the first deer of this past fall out the door and a red stag finished up,sorry for the bad pics
    Thanks, Curtis
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Awesome mounts everyone !!!!!!!!!

12. Just went out Friday nice art wrk everyone

Attached Files:

13. ed150

ed150 deer city time

mine for the week,very nice wayne,lotta nice work so far :)

Attached Files:

14. Here are a couple
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Thnx ED us GRINDERS HAVE 2 STICK TOGETHER:)

16. Nice mount Wayne,love the muscle work !!!!

17. kyddm

kyddm New Member

My first elk.

[​IMG]

18. huntersdream

huntersdream New Member

here is mine for the week, wow Wayne I like those deer, very nice mounts this week folks [​IMG]

19. Kydeerhunter03

Kydeerhunter03 Member

Guys first bowkill, double throat patch doe.
    [​IMG]

20. Here's mine for the week. Young girls first deer. Freaky rack on a Matt Thompson.[​IMG][​IMG]