1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week (starting Feb 13th, 2011)

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by zubba, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Love the look on this one Scott,very nice !!!!

2. mmt

mmt Member

Trufit's new wall ped moose[​IMG][​IMG]

3. Jake of cousins outdoors

Jake of cousins outdoors Shoot like you're hungry!

Still looking good this week everyone and alot of posts this week. Here is a heavy 8 I just finished up. It had 8 1/2 in. bases. Its measurements were 8 1/2 x 25 x 29 1/2 and had hair like chewbaca. I like my short haired deer down here, not so much into these with the 4 inch long hair. The Form is a 4600, I had to pour foam to the back to change to pedestal, and had to build the face up a little thicker.

Attached Files:

4. highlander

highlander "There can be only One"

great looking mounts

5. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

I love the look of that buck W. Wilson! Nice buck and great mount.

Nice moose mmt!

That is a very nice pedestal mount Jake Smith!

6. Jake of cousins outdoors

Jake of cousins outdoors Shoot like you're hungry!

7-point Thank You for the kind words.

7. Gundy

Gundy New Member

This post always inspires me. Some great mounts this week, like always. Nice job guys and gals

8. OK, here's the story. Have a client with probably one of the largest WT collections in the country, including real and reproductions. He got this 41" moose rack and thought he would have some fun with it. Wanted it mounted upside down on a WT cape. When a good client like this wants something, ya just do it! I admit I had fun with it while it was in the shop. I had to cut 2 1/2 inches out of the middle of the skull plate, grind and reshape the burrs. Most folks know something is up when they see it, but it sure does grab their attention!!