1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

SQUIRRELS!

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by madtrapper22, Feb 14, 2011.

1. madtrapper22

madtrapper22 New Member

looking for squirrels with head and feet in or frozen whole .Looking for about 10-15 squirrels.Would really like squirrels cut in half, skinned or with head and feet left in.thanks garrett ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

2. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Ive got some gray and some red fox squirrels frozen whole $4.00 a piece + shipping

3. sent a pm

4. madtrapper22

madtrapper22 New Member

I need about 10-15 more now preferably with the head left in.Thanks garrett ;D

5. goosehunter51

goosehunter51 Member

I have that many for you but they're black squirrels and I would have no idea how to skin them. These are all frozen whole. Let me know if you're still interested. Greg

6. Jacob Manders

Jacob Manders New Member

I got about 15 gray squirrels frozen whole let me know if you need any 706 -870- 6171

7. madtrapper22

madtrapper22 New Member

need 10-15 more now thanks ;D

8. madtrapper22

madtrapper22 New Member

still need more!

9. I have some red ones frozen whole that have been drowned so no damage. Send PM with contact info if interested.

10. Southern_Trophy

Southern_Trophy USMC O.I.F. Veteran OohRah!

I can go out in my yard and shoot all you need off my bird feeders. Let me know how many you want. ;D ;D

11. madtrapper22

madtrapper22 New Member

pm sent

12. zifdenpants

zifdenpants Member

I'm also looking for a few squirrels (3-5), gray or red. Anyone still have some left?

13. madtrapper22

madtrapper22 New Member

would like 10 now will pay $35 shipped thanks

14. Rattrapper

Rattrapper Member

If your intrested I've got one grey, one black, and one red in the freezer right now, would throw in a northern Wisconsin chipmunk if you'd like for a $20.00 postal money order and I'd pay the shipping 2nd day

15. madtrapper22

madtrapper22 New Member

OK that time of year again need 15-20 more..Looking to pay $4 a pop

16. I've got a bunch of red squirrels. Let me know how many you are interested in.

17. stonebear1

stonebear1 New Member

Re: Black Squirrels

Hi Greg I am looking for some Black Squirrels frozen whole (unskinned) --Email me [email protected] let me know how much they are & how many you have--They will be shipped to NY by priority mail---Thanks John

18. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

I don't know what the laws are in all of you alls states but in Virginia it is illegal to buy and sell whole frozen squirrels of any kind...they must be skinned with head and feet left in at the very least.

19. madtrapper22

madtrapper22 New Member

Same deal. If you have any pm me. Thank you,Garrett