1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Alaskan Wolverine for sale (nice diamond)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Kusko, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Kusko

Kusko Member

This wolverine is a female with really nice color. She is 30 1/2 NTB, 15 5/8 at the hips and 2 1/4 from the corner of the eye to the nose. She has one little flaw. She has 2 missing toes on her right front foot.

She has been case skinned with the feet left in. She will have the CITIES tag attached and frozen solid. I will express ship this on Monday's only.

I'm asking $425 plus $60 for express shipping. Please add 6 % if you are paying with paypal. I accept money orders or paypal.

Attached Files:

2. Kusko

Kusko Member

I forgot to add that there is a .22 size hole on either side of the chest.

3. ladueriver

ladueriver New Member

That is a real beauty! I sure love the color on the face and the diamond!

4. taxidermyfreak

taxidermyfreak ***RIP DAD & JONNY***

really nice would love to have her for m showroom :( ....... but money as always , dont we all know that ;D

5. Kusko

Kusko Member

$400 plus shipping.

6. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Would you take 400 shipped for it? And do you have a replacement foot? Shipping would be local here in Alaska.

907 315-4432

Thanks

Hoytman

7. Kusko

Kusko Member

This one is still available.

8. martentrapper

martentrapper Member

That's an outstanding wolverine. I've caught my share of these gulos and the light head is unusual. This is an unusual specimen.

9. Kusko

Kusko Member

Thanks MT.

One more shot to the top before I put it up. Right now, it's frozen with the feet in.

10. Kusko

Kusko Member

I have this wolverine all put up and ready for mounting. Everything is split, turned and dried.

$425 shipped priority mail. Please add 6% if using paypal.