1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Let it thaw, let it thaw, let it thaw...

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by eddieb, Feb 15, 2011.

1. The weather is so great in north MS I couldn't resist setting up a table outside and working on this Kentucky buck that came in yesterday.
    We have had two "big" snows in the last few weeks. (big for MS anyway) So it was good to enjoy near 70 degree weather for a change.
    Hey..there's plenty of room and the lighting was perfect! How is the weather at your place?
    [​IMG]

2. cypresslake

cypresslake Jude Bordelon Cypresslake Taxidermy

Sunny and 70 degrees all week here in Louisiana

3. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

- 15 today with wind gust up to 50 mph. Windchill temps could reach -45.. Got to love it

4. It was 32 with a strong wind this morning. I'm hearing that its going to be 65 on Friday here. Shame really since I'm still working on getting the rest of the supplies and such before I go ahead and start fleshing some of my personal deer capes. Going to have to wait a bit longer.

Hey at least it might get rid of all the snow and ice here.

5. Matt

Matt Active Member

40's today eddie, but 60's by the end of the week! Hard to stay in the shop all day!(LOL) Looks like you have the right idea, working and enjoying the weather.

6. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Still cold here at night in Steeler country, but the glacier in my driveway recedes in the afternoon sun a little more each passing day. We have slowly lost almost all of the snowpac that has been here all winter. Another month to go and we will be done for sure. Been a long winter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWmbuKSWLDE&NR=1

7. Cold!!! But I have to tell you, that is a great picture! Captures the moment of a taxidermist ;)

8. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Warm enough to go stealhead fish'n instead of work'n today in Michigan ;D !!!!

9. Sunny and 72* today. 8)

10. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West
    Warmed up and had been in the 40 and 50's. Woke up to about 8-10" of snow. Stayed in the high 30's through out the day and made a big mess.

11. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

only 20dec C today but was 29 deg C for the two days before that, shorts, t.shirts, and jandel weather.

12. In the 70's today and going to be close to 80 on Friday :)

13. Knux, where you at in "jersey". Up here in Wanaque, it was nicer, still cold, still a foot or more of snow in some places, but warming up for the weekend. Leaving to go to Great Wolf Lodge in PA for a few days with the family, along with 14 other families. Not going south but inside near a pool and Bar and 85 degrees will be a pleasant break.

14. Shooterschoice

Shooterschoice work is for people who dont fish

right now 34 supposed to get to 42 today thats the warmest its been since november lol last week it was -15 here a couple days

15. buckmaster14

buckmaster14 Sometimes you get lucky...

Gonna be 70's here on friday, upper 50's maybe 60 today. Seen a bunch of turkeys yesterday , 2 toms struttin with a group of hens. This warm weather has them confused :p

16. What a slacker!!!!!
    Let me know how you did.

17. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

7 browns, 2 rainbows and 1 stealhead for 2hrs of fish'n ;D We need more ice along the edges to go out before it get's really fishable Curtis !I'll keep a good eye on it lol and I'll call ya when it gets good !

18. Awesome pic! Love it!

19. zmia

zmia ozzie, ozzie, ozzie........

Hey Nyati, it got to 39-40 celsius!! (102-104 fahrenheit) last week here in South Australia today is 26 c (79 f)

News years eve got to 44 c (111 f)!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I love the picture.