1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

grey fox and a raccoon for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tt, Feb 16, 2011.

1. tt

tt Licensed Taxidermist,Hunter,Trapper,and Fur Bearer

Grey fox is sold. Thank You stroodle61
    raccoon is sold. thanks BTBczyk

I have a male grey fox for sale that I trapped this morning. I included pics to show that this one does have some foot damage to the front foot, cut along the front. Measurements are Length-25", Girth-12", E-N 2 1/2". asking $25 + $11 shipping

Also got a nice raccoon if someone is interested, cage caught. Measurements Length 24", Girth- 14 , E-N 2". $12 + $11 shipping

Both were dispatch with a .22 to the side, no head shot. I can skin the way you want and leave the feet and head in or just ship whole in a large box which is $15 ea. I package well and have not had a problem yet. I have been using Priority Mail and have not had a problem but if you would like another way to ship just let me know I can get you a quote. If you want both animals I can do better on shipping, maybe can fit both in a large box but will see. Thanks

2. tt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. czykdbcz

czykdbcz Artist or just crazy

va
    What would you sell as package?

4. tt

I had several PM's about these and advised them that i thought I had it sold. had pbonner tell me he/she wanted them both but now has backed out. so just to let all know these are still available. thanks

5. pbonner

pbonner New Member

Sorry tt. I came across a free racoon today at work & was already in the process of ordering a red fox, so I decided not to get these & pm'd you as soon as I got home from work.

6. stroodle61

stroodle61 New Member

PM sent on fox.

7. I am interested in both..new to taxidermy...may sound stupid but are they tagged? and definately interested in both could like them skinned with the feet still attached.