1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

west michigan taxidermy Dale Miendertsma

Discussion in 'Training' started by miketruax, Feb 18, 2011.

1. I am going to be taking 1:1 instruction from dale starting april 4th, I have mounted a turkley, deer, squirrel, and a LM bass but think its time for some 1:1, any one taken class from him before? what did you think? i will be doing the full five weeks

2. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

I haven't taken a class from him, He is a nice guy and one heck of a taxidermist

3. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Come to the MTA show in March and attend some seminars and meet many great people and taxidermist. This would be a great addition to the seminar your planning.

4. I have been to the MI show at Devos the last few yrs just as a spectator, there is always a lot of cool stuff going on, I especially like the demonstrations, but this year I am taking my wife on a cruise and we are flying out on the 18th, I may try to make it down thurs. but not sure yet. I watched dale putting together a mount, and he was great about just letting me sit there an watch. I am hoping to learn a lot. I am sure that it will be informative.