1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

lifesize whitetail & form(lowered), Caribou Cape,Fisher,canl deliver to Ohi show

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by coonhollow, Feb 19, 2011.

1. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

I have a tanned lifesize whitetail (the tan is from Sivko fur, older tan) and matching form dorsal incision, no belly cut or bullet holes, does have one small slip spot on the back of one ear. attached is link to form. the skin matched the form perfectly. $350.00
    http://www.vandykestaxidermy.com/LD-638-P2125C1045.aspx

Lifesize frozen fisher just purchased last month or so $85.00 shipped

also have very small bear cub wet tanned debating to sell.

2. gobble 4 me

gobble 4 me New Member

Re: lifesize whitetail & form, Caribou Cape, Frozen Fisher, will deliver to PA show

i sent you a pm

3. Re: lifesize whitetail & form, Caribou Cape, Frozen Fisher, will deliver to PA show

PM Sent.

4. Re: lifesize whitetail & form, Caribou Cape, Frozen Fisher, will deliver to PA show

Pm sent about caribou cape.

5. noahsark

noahsark New Member

Re: lifesize whitetail & form(lowered), Caribou Cape,Fisher, will deliver to PA show

What is condition of caribou cape, fleshed, salted, dry tanned. thanks Steve

6. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Caribou cape is gone, Lifesize Whitetail form and skin lowered, can deliver to Ohio Show. Fisher still available

7. kaleb writch

kaleb writch New Member

Has the lifesize wt cape and form sold. Please let me know at [email protected], thanks kaleb

8. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Kaleb I'm waiting for a reply back from a pm, I will let you know if its still available. thank you!

9. kaleb writch

kaleb writch New Member

ok thank you