1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Baby Beavers and Baby Muskrats for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by sheree, Feb 20, 2011.

1. My neighbor is a trapper and we've been doing some tradding lately. I have 3 baby beavers and 3 baby muskrats for sale, If anyone is interested,, would love advice on prices. and i have pictures as well will try and upload shortly, just let me know if anyone is interested. thanks

2. ok pictures sent to that email...i will get measurements tomorrow ive already put them back in the frezzer and came inside tonight,, thanks for the interest:)

3. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

4. Ihave a few also i bought off of a fur buyer.can any one tell me the prices on the baby beavers.the ones i have are a little smaller than a big muskrat.

5. pictures emailed to ya mark,, the sizes on baby beavers are the smallest one is 11inches and another is 12 and a half and lots fatter than the first, the third is almost 15 inches these measurements were taken with them frozen but they wont be off more than an inch or so because they are not balled up or anything, and there is no visable damage.on the baby muskrats one is 8 inches nose to base of tail and the other two are 10 inches nose to base of tail, no damage. i have pictures and tryed to upload but says my files are too big and im not sure how to change that, but if anyone wants to see pic. i can email them. thanks for interest sheree

6. sent pm byrdman thanks