1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Texas Boar Hog

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by sheree, Feb 21, 2011.

1. i have a Texas boar hog with descent size tusk, caped for shoulder mount,for sale. last year i got an 800$ bad check on two deer i mounted from a customer. I have went threw the process of worthless check unit and all the certified letters....there is a warrent for him but still none of my money, anyhow the DA said i could sell the rest of his work as long as i gave him 60 day written notice, as i have.. i do have a picture of the hog right after it was shot, and if anyone is interested i can take pictures or the head and cape. I also have ducks but have been told its illegal to sell them so guess I'm stuck with them ( as i may be with the hog) but i will sell it cheap(a little bit of my money better than none) LOL if anyone is interested just make me an offer thanks sheree

2. How big is it and what color is it? If it's jet black and at least 30'' at the ears I'll take it. You say how much you want. I will not get into a bidding war but I need it really bad if it's the right color and size.

3. pbonner

pbonner New Member

pm sent

4. Re: Texas Boar Hog SOLD pending payment

Thanks guys for all the interest SOLD pending payment