1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The road trip has started!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Feb 22, 2011.

1. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

hahahahaha we're not THAT bad!!! our dogs are nice and the chicken doesn't bite! can't say so much for the mom though.......they're on their own with that one!

2. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

I know what ya mean about those trips into Georgia... 8)

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you so much, great lunch with great people!!

4. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

have a safe trip and see you next week! Bill you up for a PA. Road trip? lol

5. Hey Mike and Miranda- have a safe trip. If it all goes well, I may meet you in Seven Springs,PA if just to shake your hand. God bless-John

6. michael p.

Non-renewal of dues my ass!!! :) LOL

[​IMG]

7. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

It's almost mudbug season in Slidell :D

8. cj

cj Member

Mike where did y'all have lunch in Hammond, and did you know you passed within 5 miles of Joe Coombs supply, be safe Carl

9. michael p.

Stopped in Montgomery to see a man I grew up with and am now back on the road. Only 200 more miles tonight and we're done for the day :)

[​IMG]

10. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Be careful guys!!!

11. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

That sure is an interesting town sign your by. I've heard of that town somewhere before but it slips my mind why I know it..... ;D

12. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

OMG......Did the paint wither by your presense?? The town has been cursed....OMG!!!

13. michael p.

WTH ??? Deja vu......
    [​IMG]

14. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

LaGrange, GA....

LaGrange, GA is just north of Ft. Benning, GA. I used to go right by there when I was stationed at Ft. Benning (2x).

:)

Kerby...

15. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

Mike and Miranda,
    You are so fast I didn't even know you had left. I talked with Larry recently and he told me you were coming. I want you both to know that I am taking good care of your kidney old boy and everything i going well.
    We have both done well. Drive safely ad I will give you a call soon.
    I hope you aren't freezing in Pennsylvania like you did last year. Also no more snow angels.
    Your extended life buddy and his new wife Carol.

16. michael p.

Dangit Harry.....you just made tea shoot out my nose!!!! ROTFLMAO!! Luv ya buddy, will see you this spring or summer. Give Carol a BIG hug for us!

17. antlerman

They got allot of nice girls out there. ahaw haw haw haw haw

18. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

sounds like a great trip. Its so much fun to be able to get out and see the great contry we live in. And for those of us who can't, Its great to have people like you sharing your trip with people like me. What a wonderful site this is.

19. michael p.

Having a GREAT day! Went and visited Ken, Rick & the WASCO family. Very neat place, I'd go crazy trying to manage it!

Now we're off to see Michael Vaden for a while and then head south to the Georgia show for a couple of hours and then on to Charlotte, North Carolina where we'll tour the NASCAR Hall Of Fame tomorrow.

Ricks dog tried to bite me!
    [​IMG]

Your Taxinet heroes Ken & Rick :)
    [​IMG]

20. antlerman

Did you kiss Rick on top of his head, as planned? ;)