1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The road trip has started!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Feb 22, 2011.

1. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Well, I sorta was.

2. crittercraft

crittercraft A venti caffe' mocha vodka valium latte to go plz

GA
    Oh really? :D

3. capnmike

capnmike New Member

Man I'm a little dissapointed I was hoping to meet you when I heard you were going by the Georgia show. Im on my way there now from central Florida. I always enjoy your post. Anyway have a safe trip

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

That's like saying that picture has a nice frame. Who cares about the frame? You can change the frame. It's the picture that draws your attention. He He

UT OH............Busted!! LOL

5. Bill Yox

OK, Im back guys...whats this I hear about a person posting as me??? Hi baby...

6. antlerman

LOL.............coward!!

7. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

My money is on Rebecca. :p

8. antlerman

Bill had to go answer the phone. He might not be back for awhile! LOL

9. Bill Yox

You guys arent good (or bad) enough to get me in trouble these days. Hell, Im on my very best behavior, even my farts squeek.

10. psycho

For a guy that gives me hell about spelling...... Squeak F O C K E R.........

You better be on your best behavior or she'll put you back in your place..... ;D

11. Bill Yox

Dan I HAD to spell it with two "e"s...someone was trying to get my "a" in a sling!

12. psycho

::) LOL OK.

Michael when you were in Slidell did you look for any of the Swamp People? LOL

13. richm

richm Only in Texas

You be careful Mike, the further North you and Miranda go, the better chance ya'll gonna come home talk'in funny. :)
    You heard Tim, by the time he left Texas, his vocabulary included "Y'all", Howdy" and "pass that Lone Star"

Have fun, the antlers look Great!!

14. Have a safe and successful journey Micheal P and thanks again for your recent advice, wishing you well, stargazer.

15. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Fun day so far, we're up in Mooresville, North Carolina touring different race shops. DEI & Penske are next, here is a pic from Jr.'s

[​IMG]

After we finish the last two we're gonna head south back to Charlotte and see the NASCAR Hall Of Fame.

16. michael p.

DEI
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Chinbeard

Chinbeard New Member

Thats pretty awesome. What kind of trip are you on? I am jealous!

18. michael p.

Just a trip to get away from work for a couple of weeks.... 7 days a week, 12 hours or more were getting to me. I'm not gonna die in that Taxidermy shop if I can help it :)

Hendrick motorsports

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

looks like your having a great trip! I use to travel all the time till I gave up taxidermy for a job at Corning...what was I thinking. ???lol

20. antlerman

Digging the Nascar tour. You could eat of those floors.