1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The road trip has started!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Feb 22, 2011.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Well I finally got to see the King.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well, we are now headed HOME!!! Yipee, I miss Schnoodles! LOL! Just crossed the Arkansas state line (hello John C.!) and GPS says we got 744 miles to go. Don't know if we are driving it straight through or not..... I'm nocturnal so once the sun goes down I usually wake up but it's raining pretty good so we'll play it by how we feel :)

2. michael p.

Stuck about 100 miles east of Texarkana. Was raining cats and dogs and weather radar on the phone didn't look too good up the interstate so we pulled off for the night, ate a good supper and am in the hotel for the night. I was just laying here thinking about the PA show, dinner with D. Price and family and Rhonda Luke, seeing Ken & Rick, meeting with Larry & Kathy, staying with Brian, meeting Amy's family, that little Taxidermy shop in Georgia, the folks at the Georgia show where we could only stay for a couple of hours.......you know, I sure had a darn good time!!!! Thanks to all of you who made it so fun :)

3. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

It was very nice to meet You and Miranda have a safe trip the rest of the way home .See Y'all in a few weeks

4. highlander

highlander "There can be only One"

I know you are ready 2 b home. Its fun on them long trips but also nice 2 b back in your own bed. Wish you guys had of had time 2 swing by here. Jayden and Payton had got you a little something for showing them the attention you did when we were at yo crib. I will box it up and send it to you. Payton said to tell you he wanted to come back out to hunt with you and my little one said he wanted another backpack bear. He has slept with that thing ever since you gave it to him. Drive safe my friend. Tell Miranda we said HELLO

[​IMG]

5. michael p.

I wish we were coming that way also......absolutely no slight intended, we are just coming home the shortest way Miranda" says is the shortest since she's the wheeler :)

You, Payton & Jaydon had better come back and see me....if not, I will make it to Talladega! :)

6. michael p.

You can't pass through Hope? Arkansas without enjoying a cigar in honor of Bill :)

[​IMG]

7. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

No Michigan run this year..... ;D

8. highlander

highlander "There can be only One"

What FLAVOR was that stogie????? LOL

9. betcha it had a fishy aftertaste

10. michael p.

No, gotta save for the world show and I gotta be on Wisconsin the first of next month :)

11. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Ok, we'll keep the doors open for ya next year............