1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WANTED: Items donated for auction for Hunter-Allen

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by mdupertuis, Feb 24, 2011.

1. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Please see the post by Dirtholeman at the top of the For Sale Thread for details. A fellow Taxidermist needs our help and I am going to be putting together some auctions for him. I will do them the same as the auctions I ran for Dwayne (Dead On Taxidermy). If you have an item or service you would like to donate for the auction, please send me a PM with the details and how to reach you. I will contact everyone and get the auctions started as soon as possible. Thanks in advance! -Marty

2. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

[​IMG]

Marty, here is an item you can have for the cause. Wholesale cost on this rack is 250.00 I hope someone will bid it up. Retail value is every bit of 450.00

3. marty did you get my email john

4. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Tim, awesome! I will call you to discuss. John, yes I just got your e-mail. I will try to call everyone tonight. I am working and have limited availability to get to the internet until around 5 Eastern. Thanks to everyone who has sent a PM or posted here, looks like we are off to a great start again.

5. Marty... I'll donate a Box of Raw Skulls- 25 Pieces... 50% Coyotes and the Rest MIXED furbearers and Including One Antlered Deer and One Horned Something. Kinda a suprize box... Start at $50 and I'll cover shipping anywhere in the Lower 48.

6. hootowl

hootowl Member

3 PM's sent

7. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

I think we have a few things laying around to donate. I'll get back with you tomorow. Jody

8. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

What can I do for ya Marty?

9. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Call us when you get time ., i have a few things to donate !

406-356-2100

10. looking bear

looking bear New Member

marty, I am going to go ahead and cap the bear claw this weekend, for the auction, so it will be ready when you start the auction. I will just send the bear claw to you, since i don't know how to post a picture on Taxinet. pm me your address and I will try to get it in the mail on monday. Steve

11. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Thanks to all that have replied. The Air Force is keeping me pretty busy this week so I plan to get this all worked out this weekend and start posting auctions. I have a few items donated already, and we need as many as possible. All who have PM'd me or posted here, I will be in touch tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again, let's keep it going.

12. smallfish

smallfish New Member

I think we have a few things laying around to donate. I'll get back with you tomorow.

13. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

I will get some pictures taken and get some info to you this weekend.

14. eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe Active Member

Ill throw in a dozen corian bases and a bear or two , pm me with an address that i can send to. 267 446 2492 call whenever u get time.

15. irishme

irishme New Member

PM SENT

16. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

give me a CALL on the WEEKEND -- Have ITEMS to DONATE for AUCTION !

17. Marty Ill be sending you Pictures of the bear cllaw Necklease and Braselet today John

18. fortman

fortman Member

WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO SEND AUCTION PIECES TO?

FORTMAN'S TAXIDERMY & TANNERY
    419-394-4188

19. Marty, sending you a PM, I might have some items for the auction.

20. irishme

irishme New Member

;) pm sent Pls call me Marty
    660-413 2231