1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Sharing information

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by warthog, Mar 1, 2011.

1. warthog

warthog Member of VVA and VFW

Now...I know that a lot of you out there are going to call me out on this...but I have to say something. If it offends someone out there...then so be it.

I am all for sharing information on this forum concerning our craft. I have been at this game going on 50 years. When someone asks me to help them out in some given area of taxidermy I will usually give them what they ask for no queastions asked. But when someone ask for information that any 2 year old kid can figure out for him or herself...then that is where I draw the line. I mean...DANG...people just use a little common sense on here. If those of you having trouble trying to figure out which leg to put in your pants first...maybe you need to find another occupation. Use the K.I.S.S. procedure. Keep It Simple, Stupid. Again I am sorry if I offended anyone out there...but I just figured it needed saying.

2. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

I agree 100%......Someone asking how to put a head on a panel is ridiculous...Other tricks folks have learned over the years are pricless...In my opinion..That's why some of the best on here offer seminars...Not everything is free...This is the best site in the world for learning, but sometimes, all you have to do is think about it, and you'll find your answer...

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

And then when somebody gives them a ridiculously stupid answer like "you attach it with Bondo" and then they start a debate over whether that is right or wrong and then they get PO'ed when they find out somebody was giving them a dumb ass answer on purpose! :)

4. Bowman

Bowman New Member

You mean the bondo trick doesn't work??? Well sh*t!

5. shunaphil

shunaphil New Member

if bondo doesnt work try hotglue......