1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NEW RULES - Limit Replies, Leave Contact Info, Combine Multiple Items, 7 Day TTT

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Ken Edwards, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Cmon, surely you recognize they similarities between private message and conversation, and the fact that this forum just did an upgrade? The fact is regardless of what term we use, the sellers are not checking their message/private message/personal message/conversation/mail.

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

LOL. Betting that most don't make the connection. I do miss the email icon under the posters picture though. The new layout doesn't offer a direct way to communicate, other than "Reply" in the message. You have to click on the user name and then hunt around till you click on "Information" to get to start a conversation. Otherwise, everyone is posting in your profile. Nothing is really blatantly obvious like it was in the old version.

3. classicfur

classicfur Taxidermist - 30 Years

Maine
    Bill, Upgrade usually means better improvement. I think the new site is a slight downgrade.

4. jj sunny

jj sunny keep scams out of this forum,i know u,,

not new member but old africa taxidermist collector

Bill and Kent i appreciate the new update with the site over four years now i put my collection on hold.i am now back with skulls,skeletons,skins collection